12 Days of Christmas Challenge! (Day 24)

Day 20: Muffy, the sweetest demonic-looking bulldog a MOC could have.

Muffy is hungry.

8 Likes

I didn’t have much time today, so I made a cute little crab!

5 Likes

Day 20: a statue

Story: situated in the center of the village, this hunk of rock portrays the one who started it all: the founder of the village, the great hero Dillan Pessinak. A simple phrase is etched into the base: “Enjoy life and such.”

~W12~

4 Likes

Had no time today so put this together real quick

2 Likes

Day 21: Blue Bristle-Back fly. Essentially, this nasty bugger is a bank for the millions of blue axle/pin pieces I have.

7 Likes

Today, I decided to do a little sea turtle!

5 Likes

_Snake with 4 min to spare

4 Likes

Ooh, I love the look of this one! Very fitting combination of parts.

Today, I decided I’d continue with my revamps and do Tahu.

@Jedder77 Thank you! I’m glad you like it!

4 Likes

Day 22: Lucas. Celestian warrior and outcast, owner of the Winger Bracers, and unfortunate wielder of the elemental swords, Flashburn and Frostbite.

7 Likes

A semi transforming bot

6 Likes

Back to the cute animals for the last time, today I did a cute little lobster!

(I swear, I’ll do Onua tomorrow)

4 Likes

Mr.ridiculously over armored

4 Likes

I decided to take a trip down memory lane and bring back three favorite characters of mine.

Starfire: The famous “Star Toa” that goes questing and helping in the Bionicle universe.

Caomar: Legendary Toa of stone, still serving despite his handicap.

Niggrak: Twisted, deadly mercenary before the Dark Hunters were even formed.

I am so glad I took the time to build classic G1 Bionicle this month!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 Likes

And for today, the last day, I have my Onua revamp! By far one of the most fun to build!

Let me know if you guys want a picture of all the Toa together.

Merry Christmas everyone, and congratulations to everyone who took part! You all did a fantastic job!

4 Likes

Merry christmas everyone and thank you @Jedder77 for making this idea and @Mrblackpants for hosting this. This was a very fun experience and i sure hope everyone else had fun too!

2 Likes

Final day: Tried to revamp my MOC Xavier for the better. Not quite there, but it is better.

Merry Christmas Eve!

5 Likes

Sorry I had to drop out. I just lost motivation, and it was beginning to show in my last few MOC’s.

~W12~

1 Like

(Bugging you all one more time) The bonus challenge has been completed! The survivors are Torma, decepticonaiden, and Jedder77 (me!). I would like to determine the “winner”, but, ah… this month was more tiring than I thought it’d be an, honestly, the only winners for this challenge are those who have fun. Hope that was the case for all of you because I know I enjoyed this!

Once again, thank you Mrblackpants for hosting this, and thank you all for participating as far as you did! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7 Likes