2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

“My armour doesn’t feature fascist imagery, seriously it looks like some Neo-Nazis set up shop in your city”

“Neo-Nazi’s?” The mayor chuckles “it is a sign of peace and prosperity!”

A sigh was heard from Rękawica
“I’m a neutral party, don’t expect me to wear your political symbols”

“You are a member of my government now!” The mayor growled “And you will follow my command and only mine!”

totally not based on anyone cough cough Vince Jordan cough cough

“Speak like that to me again and you’ll be dealing with the meta humans alone. Do remember just how much firepower I pack. I’m not a member of your government, I’m a UN CTO therefore I have no obligation to support you.”

“What? Fine!” The mayor spits “but speak to me like that again and you’ll have far more than terrorists for you!”

It continues to walk down the street, stopping to turn and enter the park.

The mayor found that the connection had been cut.
"I swear if he blooms into a tyrant I’m not going to be suprised…"Rękawica grumbles under his breath

1 Like

It’s the dead of night so he wouldn’t see anyone

That didn’t stop it from trudging through the park, stopping occasionally to flip a stone or move a fallen log.

1 Like

A few soldiers walked up to it, they had their weapons out and they asked what it was doing at this time of night

It didn’t respond and largely ignored the soldiers.

1 Like

Pierce turned off the TV, yawning as he headed to bed.

1 Like

The soldiers glared at the robot and reached for their guns

It stopped to look at one of the soldiers, moving to touch his face.

1 Like

The soldier was confused at the gesture, on one hand touching a soldier was dubiously legal on the other hand, it felt soft

It touched the soldiers face, examined it, before turning and continuing to do what it was doing.

1 Like

Those words rung inside Oliver’s head, almost like he could lead a new one, he had a dream where he was a superhero fight against the evil Haviman, a man who looked mysteriously like the mayor

(So what has happened so far?

1 Like

(So we have five people, Chrysalist killed some guards and Rękawica is investigating it, omega Tahu stroked a guards face and everyone’s asleep)