2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

So what’s happening? What’s the plot so far?

1 Like

Bramsely is currently the ‘major’ Villian Rękawica my character believes the mayor may be corrupt and omega tahu likes to stroke faces

2 Likes

IC: That night, Pierce began to toss and turn in his bed. He had nightmares of the moon, the giant creature that had terrorised The City of Heroes…

He then awoke with a start, covered in cold sweat. He sat up in bed and turned on the lamp, trying to gather his thoughts…

1 Like

I will ask again. I get that omega is apparently trying to get in someplace, losskal believes the mayor is corrup, and then some dude is the main villain. My question still remains; what is going on and is there anything I need to know.

Just read and I’m still just as clueless what’s going on.

OOC: First off, OOC chat or at least put a OOC tag in front

Secondly, barely anything plot related has happened. There’s no real substance to catch up on

1 Like

OOC; sorry. Thanks for actually answering so I can understand.

Raya listened in on radio chatter about some attack, not caring but enjoying the sound of the agents struggling “sorry guys. I’m not the mayors loyal pet.” She laughed to herself.

Pierce got out of bed, and got ready for the day. He watched the news as he ate breakfast. More stories of people dying in horrific crimes. And where are the heroes? he cynically thought. The whole city, maybe even the world, was going to hell, and practically nobody was doing a thing about it.

Pierce decided to go out. Fresh air would do him well.
@Bramsley
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Khalsa721
@Omega_Tahu
@L.O.S.S-KAL

1 Like

Chrystalist sat up, the sound of footsteps were audibly close. The pitter-patter of tiny feet were closer now, as a precaution, sheets of bluish substance formed around her right arm, the sound… was revealed to be a rat (small and plump) as her gaze met the rats it hissed before skittering away. Chuckling momentarily she sat up and went for a walk.

Melania gets out of bed, she attempts to wake Oliver, to no use, he was having a weird dream, she sighed, having a lot of things to do today

The Skorpion strode through the city it’s autocannon impatiently swivelling about scanning for targets

It continued to move through the park, searching under logs and rocks, for something.

Hearing loud stomping sounds in the near distance, Chrystalist hunkered down in a nearby alleyway.

The Skorpion stopped and began surveying the area

“OLIVER!” Melania yelled
“What?” Oliver yawned as he woke up
“Don’t you remember what today is?” Melania sighed
“Christmas?” Oliver asks
“No!” Melania sighs “Guess who turns 24?”
“Oh, right, happy birthday!” Oliver smirks
“Not mine!” Melania facepalms

Raya smiled, bringing in a couple more heroes to be locked up as she breathed out her mist in order to hide her trail.

Pierce sighed as he watched Raya from afar. What happened to us? he thought sadly as he walked into the nearby liquour store.

Chrystalist incidentally crept into the same liquor store, after seemingly evading the stomping sounds, seeing his expression she felt a pang of sympathy. “You look like you need a drink, how ‘bout I getcha’ something” she smiled as she searched her pockets for cash.

“Jack Daniel’s, largest bottle you can find…” Pierce said drearily as as he looked around.

That one’s pretty big” She says pointing to a novelty Barrel of Jack Daniels “S’not a bottle though.

Pierce chuckled a little. “Just get me a bottle.” he then grunted.