2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

“Listen, I just want you.” Comes a voice from the Skorpion it’s thickly accented
“Preferably in pieces.” They add coldly

You’re welcome to try” retorts Chrystalist, as she scrapes her limbs against the rubble to create jagged edges.

It walks into the rubble, and begins picking up pieces of rubble and tossing them elsewhere, looking for something.

The swivel gun fires another explosive salvo towards Chyrstalist

The force of the blasts slam Chrystalist backwards, her armour singes and cracks. However, she stands back up and charges towards the machine’s leg.

The Skorpion sees this and readies to punt her

The armour forms around her legs, slowing her approach though solidifying her footing.

The Skorpion kicks her with one of its legs

Using her arms to absorb the majority of the force, and her strengthened legs to regain footing. Chrystalist retaliates with a vicious swing from her right arm.

An echoing ‘THOOM’ sound was heard as her fist dented the legs plates, as a retort the leg raised itself taking Chrystalist with it before slamming down on the ground aiming to crush her

pew pew

The Skorpion may feel a few small pistol bullets impact its armor.

The turret of the Skorpion slowly turns towards Pierce

Pierce rose up from the rubble, some bits of debris falling from his body. He then took aim at the Skorpion with his pistol. “Kill me, but don’t attack her!” Pierce shouted to the large mech.

“It is a murderer. I will be happy to shoot you after I crush this thing.”
@Mctoran

Pierce looked around the rubble, hoping to find something that he could use.

“Run away, run away and don’t come back”

Oliver looks around
“That was my favourite Liquor store…” he sighs

Spying some intact bottles, torn paper displays, and the soft glow of a few small flames Chrystalist charges towards them. After forming a rudimentary Molotov she chucks it towards the Skorpion’s targeting camera.

2 Likes

The shattering of glass as well as curses was heard as it impacted, immediately the laser sensor module began frantically searching however it had a blind spot: the Skorpion itself

Chyrystalist charges underneath the momentarily immobilised machine and proceeds to strike the joints of the legs with slow and methodical punches.