2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

“Thanks!” She smiles
“Wait!” Oliver yells
@Mctoran

Pierce turned around. “What is it?” He asked Oliver.

“You’re Pierce right?” He asks

“…I am.” He said suspiciously. “Why are you asking?”

“Oliver Buckwater, huge fan!” He smiles, incessantly shaking his hand “I… heard about what you did against the plague doctor!”

Pierce nodded as his hand was shaken. “It was no big deal, I was just doing my job…” he said, as visions of the Plague Doctors began to violate the back of his mind.

“Anyways, it was a pleasure to meet you.” Pierce said to Oliver as he then broke the handshake.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“You’re a hero!” Oliver smiles

Pierce smiled.
“I guess it’s true what they say…” he said as he walked up to the door of his apartment.
“Not all heroes where capes.”
And with that, he entered his apartment, heading to bed.

“Well aren’t you just the biggest fanboy?” Megan asks Oliver

Meanwhile, not too far away, a paranoid man peered through his window blinds. Daniel Servastus, son of The Gamemaster.
Daniel had never done anything wrong. He was an upstanding citizen, with a wife and son. Yet many people hated him, for what his father had done.
So Daniel had secluded into hiding.

“Sorry!” Oliver moans
“Whatever…” Megan rolls her eyes

Daniel worriedly placed around his room.

Location: Specialman’s secret hideout, underneath Michael manor

“Richard, the city has been attacked by again!” His butler said
“Dear me…” Richard sighed
“Is it time to armour up?” His butler asked
“Yes peter!” Richard smiles, he rips away his suit revealing his bulky muscles and colourful tight spandex, he flew to the city where Beetle had attacked

“Look up in the sky!” Melanie called
“It’s just a bird!” Charlie sighed
“No, it’s a plane!” Oliver smiles
“Nice try Old Ollie, it’s specialman!” Megan smiles, some of the mayor’s soldiers fired at Specialman but it did no good, he was entirely bulletproof, then, he flew to the ground
“Specialman!” A soldier mocked “The mayor has come up with a new way to stop you!”
Suddenly a giant mech appeared, piloting it was Robert Scarlett!
“Clearly you don’t know when to stop!” Robert smiles, he fires at Specialman, he takes the attacks but is not injured
“Stand down Robert, before you make a foolish mistake!” Specialman orders
“You’re not the boss of me!” Robert chuckles
“I’m trying to help people!” Specialman says
“No!” Robert growls, he charges at Specialman and starts attacking him with his fists, Robert picks up Specialmanand throws him at a building, the window smashed and out fell Oliver, Megan, Charlie, Millie and Melanie, Specialman picked them up and carried them, he realised he was unable to defeat Robert so he took them to a nearby park

The mayor summoned Raya and Rękawica to a military base
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721

People would be able to see Specialman flying around
@Mctoran
@Bramsley
@Omega_Tahu

“What?” Came Rękawica through a phonecall, clearly not intending to show up in person

“Someone’s been meddling with things they don’t belong in, I want you to help find this superman knock off…” he pauses, remembering how Rękawica acted “Please?”

“I came here to kill one meta human who’s already proving troublesome enough, and now you want me to fight some bulletproof idiot?”

“It was just a suggestion!” The mayor grumbles

“No it was a command, a stupid one at that. How much are you willing to pay me?”

“Go back to the other meta human if you don’t want to…” he pauses “Thirty thousand!”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Any confirmed weaknesses that this guy has?”