2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“such duality, it makes you weak.” It said phasing behind her

She turns around and blasts a wave of holy flame at him. “And such talk portrays your allegiance.” She retorts.

He jumped up and landed on her blade, “if you’d like to fight a demon I’d be happy to oblige.”

Two of the rosaries fired at him as he landed. “I know not to make deals with a devil.” She growls. “And you will die at my hands, like all those before you!” She says as she follows by dropping the blade down to her side as she comes in with a kick, her foot blazing with holy flame.

“an evil that doesn’t fight fair? A pity.” It said, disappearing.

She stepped back and looked around for this demonic figure fighting her, blade at the ready.

The reappeared, balanced on her blade

She jerked the blade to the side, out from beneath his feet, and slashed it back at him.

He teleported behind her head kicking at it

She was hit and turned to slash at him, firing a rosary as well.

He was bisected, but despite visably it being in half his body held together, leaking the black vapor

She blasted holy flame at him out of her right hand after the slash, taking a step backwards.

The flame seemingly engulfed it, the salesman’s silhouette disappearing as if it was burned away

Amaterasu looked around warily, before turning back towards Qin. “Now, where were we.” She growls.

The salesman appeared behind her head in mid kick once more

She was hit and rolls forwards, turning to face him. “Me d*mn it, why won’t you die!” She says, frustrated as she shoots the rosaries at him in quick succession, the two lines appearing once more, and they became much faster.

1 Like

“how annoying,” it muttered, taking the hit with a bored expression

Her face filled with rage as a line appeared in the air in front of him, followed by a powerful slash. Then another, with seemingly no origin. Following them was a circle with a line coming out of it, a bomb appearing after it, ready to explode.

He yawned in response, reforming from the explosion

“Man, I am glad to be facing towards this,” The Citizen replied from his billboard.