2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“What will it take for you to die!” She yells, running up and trying to slam her shield into his face.

“nothing you’ve got,” he said from behind her, mid kick once more

“Is this the top ten most powerful anime characters of all time?” He taunted.

Holy flame explodes around her again as she turns around and slashes again. “I took down the beast Orochi, and the demon Yami! You are NOTHING!” She screams.

"yet you can’t defeat me " he replied teleporting behind her

“And both were more powerful than you could ever hope to be!” She said, dots of ink appearing before him in the sky, before turning into bullets of ink zooming towards him.

He frowned, “that’s not good…” He muttered before getting hit and knocked away, “…ow…”

Amaterasu turned to face him. Seeing his reaction, she sent another volley of ink bullets his way, a swirl of ink appearing behind them as well, turning into a powerful tailwind for them.

He phased behind her, kicking at her head once more

She turns and blocks with her shield, figuring that’s where he’d disappear to after the last few times. She swung it full force at the outstretched leg.

When her sheild made contact he phased again, taking her with him… Before reappearing in the stratosphere

In the air, she grabbed at his neck and tried beating at his face with her shield.

He grinned, “how…will…your…fire…fair… underwater…” He said, between hits

She just kept hitting, not even looking down. “I have more than just fire.” She said to him between gritted teeth.

He teleported them back to the streat

Ammy would start trying anything, any brush technique she could. She started with strong gusts of wind, followed by a line of ink appearing between a cloud and the Salesman, lightning soon to follow it.

It began rapidly phasing around the attacks, those that hit burning through it’s body. Yet when hit by the lightning the wounds heal

She next tried leading lines from plants to his body, to try and tie him up in vines, as vines would follow the ink lines.

It phased behind her, this time swinging low to knock her off her feet

She would jump up and fire all the rosaries at it in a spreading fire.