2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

It kept phasing around her kicking at her face, back and stomach

She dodged the blow to her face and her back, but was hit in the stomach. She continued trying different brush techniques, next drawing a line between a person’s cup of water and the Salesman, the water following after it.

The being saw it too late, the water melting away most of it’s body to a transparent husk it growled. “You dare harm me”

She growled back. “You were the one to attack me, demon. You should have expected such a fate.” She said, taking a step forwards and looking for any other nearby sources of water to draw from.

The husk stumbled back, trying to phase, yet unable to, blinking back to where it started each time

She walked towards him and slashed with her sword, seeing if it would do anything.

It passed through It’s body, like intangible smoke

“Now leave.” She said. “Unless you wish to end up like the rest of the demons I face.” She draws a line of ink from a nearby fountain to him, letting it stay there for a bit, the water not yet following.

“do you truly wish my to be like those demons of old?” It asked

“I wish you not torment Nihon. If that means killing you, than so be it.” She said, releasing the brush and letting the water flow.

It suddenly smiled, “oh? Then do it.”

As he said this, the water continued to flow down the ink, towards him.

It scoeled, before darting towards her flames

She rose up into the sky, as with no fire left on the ground, she was really the only source left.

“well that’s not fair, now is it?”

“Says the one who kept disappearing.” She says as she lands.

“well you’ve beaten me,” it said with a bow, “now finish it.”

She drew water towards him once more, thinking it would do the job.

He grinned, despite the immense pain when it hit

Ammy looks at him. “And you die that easily, I see.” She said. She creates a whirlwind gust, trying to blow the smoke apart.