2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

OOC: Qin is on the floor and Ross is on top of him, he can’t duck or move.

She counters it with her Holy Flames, blasting the flaming rosaries at him next.

Qin’s Terracotta soldiers jumped in front of the projectiles, exploding as they took the hits for him.

After recovering from the hit, Ross continued to attack Qin.

Amaterasu rushed in again and tried to bash her shield into Qin’s face.

Qin’'s terracotta face cracked. Out of anger, he spat fire at her face.

She drew two lines downwards from the sky, and a deluge of water met the fire, dousing it. She then came at him with a stab.

Qin spun around and dodged the stab.

All the while Ross continued to pummel Qin’s body with his metal fists.

OOC: @Mctoran, Qin still can’t move with Ross on top of him

Qin attempted to kick Ross away in the chest.

Considering Ross is on top of him, it’s quite impossible for Qin to kick Ross away with his feet. At best he’d be able to kick or knee Ross in the back.

The sacraments stench grew worse and worse the closer he got permeating any filters, the face plate of the sacrament turned as it analysed 682, it then proceeded to fire upon it with it’s corrosive discharge.
@Runa

Qin blasted another stream of fire at Ross’ face. He then magnetized a nearby jagged scrap of metal to his hand.

After being blasted by fire continuously, this stream of fire didn’t even make him blink. The magnetization failed as Ross had become non-magnetic, and Ross continued to punch Qin.

OOC: I meant that the metal scrap was magnetized to Qin’s hand.
IC:
Qin attempted to stab Ross in the chest with the metal scrap.

The metal scraps, being just scraps, weren’t especially sharp nor durable and wouldn’t do much against Ross’ metal hide.

Using this as a distraction, Kaito flies over Sacrament and taps his head, eyes widening with newfound knowledge, before flying about ten feet behind him, and throwing up behind a bush.

Shouya watches the battle, intrigued.

Unfortunately the sacrament’s power comes from both it’s mechanically augmented body and the contaminant it carries however Kaito learnt of the entity’s true form and power. It’s body was gaseous and its mind had been removed entirely

Due to the nature of Kaito’s ability, and the fact that they had seemed like they came from Sacrament, he was still able to copy them, though.

OOC: His ability can copy life or life-emulating things, and since they seemed to be coming from part of him, at least to Kaito, he was able to copy them.

OOC: I guess he gets the sacraments increased strength, aura of stench (and by extension immunity to said aura) and endurance as well as their lack of feeling, trust me when I say you don’t want the sacrament’s weaponry

The sacrament rotated to face the heaving Kaito and marched upon them

1 Like