2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

Thos leaved without a word. As soon as he is out of earshot, he says to himself, “Name: Ross. Status: Hostile. Course of Action: Proceed with Caution.”

“Blasted bots…” Ross mutters, before turning and continuing to walk through the park and eventually back into the city. Later he’d realize, with minor frustration, that he’d lost his bottle somewhere.

1 Like

Thos continues his “adventure,” looking for more odd humans and other beings to record.

Em walked the streets of Japan, staring at his foreign travel guide that he couldn’t read.

A hospital in Hakodate was suffering, people were flowing in, symptoms were all the same: fever, vomiting, tumours, boils and lastly necrosis. Something was infecting people, first it was fishermen, then dockworkers, then it started spreading around. People couldn’t keep up. News reports were covering this mysterious sickness in Hakodate, from what they could tell it was heading south west.

(What’s happened so far?)

Klaw watched from a nearby roof as a robbery / hostage situation was happening, scaning for a safe way in “interesting.” Raya thought to herself as she sent her avatar the long way around to the back of the building.

Thos eventually made his way to the docks.
His head turned around as he scanned the area, looking for anything interesting our out of place.

“People of Tokyo,” The Citizen began as his odd visage appeared on several giant billboard monitors across the city,“You are being controlled. You have no free will. your hearts minds, and souls are dominated by the whims and wants of the government, the corporations, The Media, and the menial expectations of society. You’re all trapped in a cycle, one of Both, Life, and Death where all of you break your breaks and your spirits laboring for those who wish to expertise their control over you. The Government tells you who to support. The Corporations tell you what to buy. The News tells you what to think. People of Tokyo, I bring you freedom, freedom of the truest kind, freedom of thought. I intend to cleanse your hearts and souls of all the propaganda, slogans, and advertisements that you have been force-fed from birth. I ask you to rise up against your oppressors, to think for yourselves, and to exert your dominance in being an informed intellectual. who am I, you may ask. Well, I’m just a concerned Citizen.” With that, all the billboards, that housed his face, blinked off, all going dark. Obviously everything that he said was said in Japanese, since they were in Tokyo.

Thos ignored the message, merely blasting the nearest screen with his gunstick.

1 Like

Em looked at the broadcast with a bored stare. This must be that Japanese entertainment. How quaint. It’s rather interesting.

1 Like

Klaw launched the criminal out the window, landing with its foot on top of him as the rest of the police took care of everything “don’t bother thanking me. The noise was annoying me.” It launched off, disappearing.

Thos continued on his way down the docks, his eyestalk swiveling as he searched.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Ross continues to clank through the streets of Tokyo.

more reports of the spreading sickness had come in. Amori, Semboku, Oshu, Yamagata. All these places had reports of the new plague. Medicine wasn’t helping death rates were skyrocketing worse yet. Citys had eye witness reports of some being travelling through, killing people.moving in a straight line. It smelt of death according to survivors and was coated in rust. Ballistics had little effect on it save for grbbing it’s attention.

The Japanese government had calculated it’s destination. Tokyo city.

OOC:Brace

These reports scrolled down Thos’s HUD. He perused the information.
“Namr. Unkown. Status. Dangerous. Course of action: hunt and exterminate.”
He turned and made his way to the center of Tokyo.

Adrian smiles at Akako
“Hmmph!” Akako spits
“What?” Adrian asks
“The stock markets crashed!” Akako sighs
“C’mon, quit worrying about that trash, The English Football is on!” Adrian smiles
“I’m not interested in sports!” Akako sighs
“Yeesh, you’re like that Connor kid!” Adrian sighs “All nerdy and bland” #@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Hey, Isabella likes Connor!” Andrea calls
“Isabel? She likes everybody!” Adrian chuckles
“She doesn’t like you, says you’re a stupid jock!” Andrea replies
“Yeah well she’s in the minority!” Adrian smirks
“Actually Adie, I’m inclined to agree with her!” Andrea chuckles

Akeru walks the street, wearing a filter over his mouth and nose and heading towards the area where the thing was supposed to arrive, taking a sit atop a nearby wall. “Good grief, this place never gets a freakin’ break.”

Akeru might see Thos waiting silently as well.

Akeru would look at the shining dome of the dalek and stare at it for a moment. It was becoming harder to tell what was a robot and what was a piece of the decor or modern art.

Bayonne and his men, currently residing in an apartment block and see the Citizen’s message “should we call them?” one of the Dock workers asks, nervously glancing at Bayonne as he stares impassively at the screen “Not yet…” Bayonne replies “… We report when there is more information, otherwise we’ll be telling them something they could easily have found out themselves.” He turns off the broadcast, stands up, and grabs his lamp “Time to secure the perimeter around our ‘merchandise’, no doubt they’ll be back… if they’re smart they’ll bring more men and a better deal.”