2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

Thos’s dome rotated, his eyestalk trained on Akeru. Thos stared at Akeru for a moment, before looking back to where he was looking.

So it was a bot, big surprise. Maybe it was able to talk.

“Ey bot, whatcha doing here?”

“Wai-ting.” Thos screeched, the lights on his head flashing.

Brand had been walking for a long time. No idea how long, or how far. He’d encountered some places, and some people. They were all ash now. Everything was, in the end, devoured by the last licks of the fire’s greedy flames. Watching them burn was really interesting. The people in particular. They made funny noises when they burned, he wasn’t sure why.

He had reached a bigger place now, with lots of people and really tall buildings. Brand wondered how those would burn.

He would be quite the sight, really, a lesser fire spirit wandering through the city, leaving melted scorch-prints in his wake and emitting an ever-present aura of heat that urged people to back away. Some people said things, but he couldn’t really understand.

After all, he was less than a day old.

“What for bot?”

“The menace.” Thos replied. “I am not a robot. I am a DALEK.”

“What menace, bot? Could you be any more specific.”

“The terror. The one infesting the city!” Thos screeched.

“So that thing. And why does a bot like you fear it? It’s not like mechanics can catch the common cold anyways.”

“Daleks do not feel fear!” Thos screeched. “He is a threat! He must be ex-ter-mi-nated!”

“Ah, I forget how basic bots are sometimes.” Areku leans back a bit.

1 Like

Thos turns to Areku.
“I am not a robot.”

Several chinese workers and archaeologists are at the site of Emperor Qin Huang Li’s tomb. Some were there for Archeological research, and others were their to unearth and restore the Army of Terracotta soldiers. “香港!我从没告诉你停止工作!继续把那些士兵除尘!” The Project’s overseer barked. Kong nodded, returning to the light, gentle dusting of the Terracotta soldier’s face. As the brush sweeped over the face, Kong thought that he saw its left eye briefly twitch. I must be imagining things… he thought as he continued the dusting.

Meanwhile, deep within the mausoleum, the Emperor rested in his tomb…

But not for much longer.
Something awakened within the long-dormant body of Qin Huang Li. A powerful and influential force that drove him back into the realm of the living. His fists started to clench, but his body was trapped in a shell of terracotta. The emperor continued to struggle to move.

Meanwhile, as Kong dusted the soldiers, he saw one of their heads turn in his direction. Suddenly, in jerk-like motions, all of the Terracotta soldiers awakened and began to move about in a stopmotion-style fashion. The workers scattered in fright, screaming in fright as the Dragon Emperor bursted through a wall out of the ancient ruins, fiercely riding his chariot of Terracotta horses.

中國人,在這裡!我是秦皇帝,龍帝!我從死者的真實中回來,收回了我作為中國皇帝的合法地位!” he spoke in a hollow, gravelly voice. One of the Terracotta Horses vaporized a fleeing man with a fireball. “- 很快,整個世界!” Qin declared as he rode off, the Terracotta Army following behind.

Vrecks walked with his gun attached on his back along the city streets.Villains never disappear… He always thought, But they never win…

“You seem like a robot to me. Act like one too.”

Em went around Tokyo planting random stop signs at an intersection. He went to camp out st a building near by

1 Like

On top of a building near the edge of Tokyo, a strange figure sat, wearing a blue and gunmetal grey suit that cloaked his entire body. “Well, place ain’t half bad.” He says aloud. “Better than Kyoto, and a good place to hide for a bit.”

“You are incorrect.” Thos screehed back.

“I seem to be pretty right.”

Another report came in regarding the thing. It had taken a detour, Fukushima power plant all forms of ionising radiation were gone. The thing had according to eye witnesses eaten the radiation. By now the locals were talking, some claimed it was a government experiment, others claimed that it was another countries weapon, some said aliens and others simply said that it was an act of god. It had been dubbed: “the sacrament” and it was nearing Tokyo.