2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

Oh boy, looks like Japan is going to have a lot of failed military bots

Dont worry. Maria was just a prototype :wink:

and so was my guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

W̸̨̹̣̻͉̯͓̑̊̾̀̀̇ḩ̴̨̩̲͎̼̳̪̗͌̇̒͂͑͋͛͝a̶̧̭̣̰͇̅̅͛̍̔̄̈́̎̿̀̓t̸̨̪̦̬̪̥̯͚̯̩̽̋̉̈́͆͐͐̃̽͘ ̷̨͓̭̬̱̥͖͓͍̑̏́̓͝ą̵̫̣̳̍̒̅̿ ̷̡̳͉͍̥͓̣͙̣̄̇́̀͊͜c̸͖͗̿͗̋͆́ö̶̡́̉͊̑͛̆̀̅̂̑͠i̸͍͚͎̺̼̮̩̜͊̔̌ͅͅn̸̳̖̦̭̤̭̖̮̺̟̯̏͑̿͑́̏̆̀̍͘͝c̴̨̥̤̍͛̇͠i̴̡̛̺̯̞̅̔́͊̀͜͝ͅd̷̦̱̠͍̯͔͈̦̭̠̗̆̔̓͗̅̌̾̽͗̕e̸̦̯̝̪̹̟̟̲͔̣̲͑͊n̴̺̪̖̠͎̠̳̫̈́̑͊̉́̀́͌̚̚̚c̷̛͇̪̱̟̥̏̃̾̉́͒͊͠ͅe̸̢̨̘͈͛̈́̑͗̈́

@Omega_Tahu
Thos isn’t failed.
You’ll see.

The Daleks shall become Lords of Time! We shall become all powerful! Crush the lesser races! Conquer the galaxy! UNIMAGINABLE POWER! UNLIMITED RICE PUDDING! ET CETERA, ET CETERA!

2 Likes

And eradicate fish fingers and custard.

1 Like

Daleks? Crush the lesser races? You mean they aren’t a lesser race themself? News to me.

2 Likes

Name: Midori Kitoru

Alias: Lash

Alliance: Meh

Generation: Newbie

Abilities: Lash has the ability to telepathically control objects she is in direct contact with. She carries around a set of lengthy ropes.

Appearance: She’s short, maybe four feet in height with the stubby proportions of a child. As Lash she wears an ambiguous set of dark, loose-fitting clothing. The look is completed by a round brown mask with one stripe on the right cheek, two on the left, and three on the forehead, painted thinly in white. Removing her mask reveals a round cherubic face with thin, dark eyes and black hair worn in a braid.

Bio: Lash prowls the nights of Japan hunting villains, searching for someone in particular…

1 Like

Do we have a PM yet?

Yes, we do.

1 Like

Name: Ito Shouya

Alias: Project: Novus Renegade

Alliance: Villain, though despite this he does have some morals he sticks to.

Generation: Newbies

Powers/abilities: Can shoot lasers out of his hands or fingertips, retractable wings, boosters in his boots that let him jump around quickly and help him fly. His helmet has a UI in it that can help him gather and read information.

[details=Project: Master-Moonedge] A device that attaches to his upper forearm that has the ability to extend out a horizontal blade. Not much to it other than to enhance hand-to-hand capabilities. Name comes from ancient sword “Masamune,” “Master” because of proficiency of use, and Moon because, to quote, “it makes it sound neat.”
[/details]

R-Mechanical Overdrive

Removes the limiting device placed on his power core(Made of Veriperium). Does damage to robotic systems after 25 posts that take place in the scenario she’s in, but multiplies his laser power, speed, strength, and other physical attributes by a factor of 2.5

R-Mechanical Core Discharge

Channels massive amounts of energy to his power core and shoots a gigantic laser blast out of it. Makes him unable to shoot lasers or use her wings/boosters until he has them manually repaired.

Appearance: Wears what seems to be a metallic chestpiece, inside of which is a green crystal covered by a metal grate, and has metal gauntlets that cover his whole forearms/hands, metal boots, and a metal belt thing, all the metal being a silvery-black. Pretty much the rest of his body seems to be covered in a strong, dark blue metal/fabric hybrid, being strong but flexible. He also wears a nondescript helmet, being a smooth rounded shape of a shiny, glassy blue in front, going to a silvery-black near the back… His face and head cannot be seen through it, but he can see through it himself. Seems to be about 18-19 in age.

Looks like this under the helmet.

Personality/Bio: He’s a sly, quickthinking young man, but also a shady one, being a thief by trade. He’s not quick to trust anyone, and is easily a trickster, along with having a slight knack for technology.
He stole his suit from a visitor to the city, who was clumsy enough to store it in an easily crackable high-security custom designed technological-device-equipped safe. After stealing it, he used it as a way to get anything he wanted whenever he could. However, his good side often gets the best of him, and he will stand up to someone if he believes what they’re doing is wrong.

1 Like

You dare believe your pudding can hope to match that of King Pudding?

1 Like

Name: Akako Adachi
Alias: Heiwa no kishi
Alliance: Hero
Powers/abilities: Has a lightsabre (granted it’s harder to wield and is takes longer to cut through things, it was also a gift from an ancient man), armour made of Carbon Fibre with sections of solid gold
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: A rookie to most, Akako grew up hearing superhero tales from the west and dreamed of becoming one, his archnemesis is The Protector, but he also fights The Inspector, his favourite food is tempura and he has a crush on Andrea

Name: Andrea Miller
Alias: none known
Alliance: Civillian
Powers/abilities: She’s great at spelling
Appearance: Blonde hair, light skin
Personality/Bio: Andrea is Akako’s second best friend and a foreign exchange student from New Evo city

Name: Adrian Williams
Alias: The Protector
Alliance: Villain
Powers/abilities: Daggers, guns, armour made of Carbon fibre
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Adrian is a trained assasin who works for The Dark Lord after he saved his dad from death, he is a foreign exchange student from New Evo and Akako’s best friend but in an ironic twist of fate, he wants to kill Heiwa no kishi, he also has a crush on Andrea and is a succesful sports athlete

1 Like

how strong is “very strong”?

Changed it and who do you prefer?

Honestly both of them I can meme on so I like that. But I will say something which may get everyone in this RP to come after me with a blood lust.

I don’t like samurai, ninja or anything like that. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

So you’re in an RP about superheroes in Japan but you don’t like samurai. I respect that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean mainly it’s the katana that grinds my gears but yeah… I just feel that they are overrated.

2 Likes

Yet you joined a superhero japan rpg which is going to be filled with that sort of thing? Yes I know Japan isn’t actually filled with that sort of thing anymore but come on, we’re mostly from the west here!

Really?
Fine

Name: UNKNOWN
Alias: The Doctor, Doctor Who, John Smith, The Oncoming Storm, There are a billion more
Alliance: Hero
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: Sonic Screwdriver, Time Travel in his Tardis, can regenerate if he dies, he has two hearts
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: The doctor is a thousand year old time lord from the planet Gallirfrey and…

Okay I’ve run this bad joke into the ground too much, haven’t I? We all know I’m British and watch the show and @Mctoran will never accept this jokepost