2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

I wouldn’t call this “canon” to the rest of the universe.

3 Likes

Name: Brand

Alias: N/A

Alliance: Other, I suppose

Generation: About as newbie as possible. Newborn, even

Powers/abilities: Pyrokinesis, magma control, scorching everything he touches

Appearance: A flamy rocky magma boi

Personality/Bio: Brand is a newly-born lesser fire spirit who, like all fire spirits, was born from a volcano. Specifically Mount Asuma in Japan. He (more convenient than “it”) since travelled to Tokyo because plot. He finds setting things on fire fascinating, not quite realising the pain and damage he causes in doing so. He’s curious, slightly oblivious, and doesn’t understand human speech. In effect, he’s a walking hazard.

5 Likes

Honestly, the Cybermen were at their best in “World Enough and Time” and “The Doctor Falls”

3 Likes

In NuWho, yeah. But NuWho Cybermen are glorified robots most of the time. Spare Parts blows World Enough and Time and The Doctor Falls out of the water, along with the vast majority of the rest of Doctor Who. It’s rarely included in “Best Doctor Who Stories” lists, because of the medium, but when it is included, it’s almost always #1.

1 Like

You mean the Audio Story set on Mondas? I’ve been meaning to see that. Anywho, several of the Tennant Who novels recived an unofficial audio version read by either David Tennant and the ñerson who played Martha.

Duuude. Get into Big Finish. It’s absurdly hard to justify a lot of the prices to other people, but so easy to justify to any fellow Big Finish addict. I mean fan.

Spare Parts is a good, cheap starting point. It’s about three quid for two hours of utter brilliance. Personally my favourite range is the War Master, Derek Jacobi kills it as the Master.

Name: Inanis Somnia Comedenti
Alias: Void Eater
Alliance: id
Generation: ?
Powers/abilities:

Pocket Dimension

Pocket Dimension, he can create a small pocket dimension, the dimension itself cannot attack and anyone can enter. (The pocket dimension would have a wall/entrance, it would appear as a sphere of darkness with purple lightning, the size of it is variable, enough to cover the mountain and a bit more at the most)

Nightmare

Nightmare, he can create images of a being’s worst nightmare, a perfect illusion of their greatest fears.

Mirror

Mirror, He can create mirrors out of thin air, and travel through them. Technically can cross dimensions, but for the sake of the RP, wouldn’t be used unless say we go to an alternate dimension.

Dimensional Illusion

Dimensional Illusion, in his pocket dimension, all illusion powers are amplified by 100% (doubled). Nightmares can cause physical damage in his pocket dimension.

Echo

Echo, He can copy any voice he hears.

Probe

Probe, he can read people’s minds and see their worst fears

Loot

Loot, when a being defeats their nightmare, they get a reward, 10% power boost in Void Eater’s pocket dimension

Loss

Loss, when a being is defeated by their nightmare, they lose 20% power in Void Eater’s pocket dimension.

Upgrade

Upgrade, when a being defeats their nightmare and challenges a new nightmare, the new nightmare is 1 LV higher. (1 level higher would be double the previous level’s power) (only goes to LV 5) (the weaknesses of the nightmare remains unaltered)

Final Nightmare

Final Nightmare, Void Eater can become his last LV 5 nightmare, he gains the ability “Void Weapon”

Void Weapon

Void Weapon, Void Eater can create weapons made of void. They are indestructible and can take shape of any known weapon. (Weapon attributes would be doubled, power, sharpness, accuracy, energy, ECT…)

Flight

Flight, allows VE to fly and travel fairly quickly by this flight.

Illusions

allows VE to create near life-like illusions of all kinds, though they aren’t perfect, in his pocket dimension they’re so life-like it’s nearly impossible to tell difference.

Weaknesses:
When five LV 5 nightmares are defeated, Void Eater dies. Of course he can be killed other ways, though it is easier to just kill a LV5 nightmare

Appearance: flaming floating skull
Normal

Final Nightmare

Personality/Bio: Void Eater desires one thing, his own death. He is an inter-dimensional being that travels with a simple mindset, to improve others, though his “tests” could cause someone’s death.

notes:
I updated the profile after PMing Mctoran if it was fine.

3 Likes

Name: Hitemoji Akeru
(note that this is written with last name first, as would be typical in japan)
Alias: None
Alliance: Other, displays hero like tendencies
Generation: Newbies
Powers/Abilities: Stand User, has a pretty high pain tolerance like all stand users, can sporadically cause himself and the surroundings to change colors if the action scene is dramatic enough
Appearance: Coming soon
Personality/Bio: Formerly part of a high school gang, bit of a delinquent and quick to anger

Stand Name: Shepherd of Fire
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: D
Precision: B
Development Potential: C
Stand Power: Shepherd of Fire can cause an object or person to become covered with a blue flame, which may or may not cause damage, with a punch. If the blue flames do not cause damage then they are invisible to everyone but Shepherd of Fire, other stand users, and the person afflicted. Shepherd of Fire always knows the location of these flaming objects, and can draw them back to him with a force that becomes more powerful the further away it is.

yare yare daze

Should I even?

nah focus on Bruce Black hood and Jordan

So you don’t want me in it?

no I’m saying that it would be better for you to focus your attention on Gundam and 2059 general. Sorry if that came of as rude.

But what about y’all? Don’t you all need to focus on your characters in those RPs?

Nah I can easily focus on the Dreadnoughts as they are men of few words, and I have one character in 2059 general who is more of an observer.

I appreciate the concern though.

Well when I thought about joining here, to do a character which I wouldn’t have so many big plans with. I’m just worried some of y’all will lose interest in the 2059 RP…

Best make sure that we don’t lose interest then.

So I should make sure y’all don’t lose interest?

well not me I got too many plans to lose interest but the others yeah

That’s the GM’s job but eh okay.