2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

And your word means anything, why?

Well if I look back I might have miss interpreted what you said, what did you quite mean by that?

I meant it’s going to be interesting, can you read?

1 Like

What is going to be interesting the discussion between me and Omega or the RP?

He obviously means the RP

Oh okay, well I didn’t know that, sorry my bad. I had those human moments.

Name: Emperor Qin Shi Huang
Alias: The Dragon Emperor
Alliance: The Terracotta army
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: The manipulation of what is considered to be the five archetypal elements: fire, water, earth, wood, and metal. He also has telekinetic abilities and superhuman strength, agility and resilience.

In addition to these powers, Emperor Huang also has an entire army of Terracotta soldiers at his command.

Appearance:
Related image
Personality/Bio:
Qin Shi Huang was the founder of the Qin dynasty and was the first emperor of a unified China. However, what is not widely known is that During his life, Qin had travelled all over the world, gaining and mastering many Magical arts and abilities. He had even slayed a dragon and absorbed its soul to gain its abilities. This was how he earned the moniker of “The Dragon Emperor”.
When he finally died, The emperor’s body was laid to rest in the grand mausoleum that had undergone construction when Qin was only 13 years old. Accompanying the Emperor was an entire Terracotta army, each handcrafted and unique from the others.

Recently, however, the Emperor has mysteriously reawakened, and is mounting a conquest on Japan with his army.

Japan, China, they’re all the same really…

I already know that Qin Huang LI is chinese, but I thought he was a cool character. Besides, didn’t I already say that he was coming to Japan in the signup sheet?

I was making a joke about how you’ve got a Chinese character in a Japanese rp, because Japan and China are totally the same thing, all of Asia is a monoculture. /s.

I don’t mind, I’m pretty certain most of the people in this are extraterrestrial anyway.

Um, quick question:

Why Qin? I mean, if you wanted to play an emperor character in Japan, why not go for Oda Nobunaga?

1 Like

This may help, but he’s Chinese

I know. I was just saying that since this takes place in Japan, Nobunaga might have been a better choice. But that’s up to personal discretion, and was just my opinion.

1 Like

He would’ve been a better choice.

1 Like

Oda nobunaga would be pretty cool

I chose him because of this:

I was watching the movie, and itr gave me inspiration to create him as a charaxcter for this RP.

1 Like

I KNEW IT WAS A MUMMY REFERENCE!

I mean, he did use a screencap from it.

“Nobunaga Rises from tomb, and discovers modern Firearms. He arrives in tokyo dressed in tactical gear and fights Quin Shi Huang”

7 Likes

Name: 小林 かいと (Kobayashi Kaito)
Alias: Object #: SCP-████
Alliance:
Generation:
Powers/abilities
Appearance
Personality/Bio:
Special Containment Procedures: Subject is to be kept away from any other SCPs of object class Euclid or higher, as well as any weapon or motorized vehicles. SCP-████ is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell on Site-██
Description: SCP-████ appears to be a 25 year old male of Japanese decent measuring 1.6 meters in height and weighing approximately 87 kilograms, and with black hair and brown eyes. There are no anomalous properties involving SCP-████’s appearance.
SCP-████ is capable of copying the properties of any living being or life-emulating objects and of making copies of any nonliving and non-life-emulating object it comes in contact with. Copies of objects show no anomalous properties outside of those present in original object, and dissipate in a flash of white light if not in contact with SCP-████ for more than 5 seconds, and are to be labeled instances of SCP-████-1. Copied properties of other living beings or life-emulating objects dissipate after a maximum of 3 hours or if subject goes over 50 meters away from copied being. Maximum amount of subjects that can be copied at a time are currently unknown.
SCP-████ has an agitated disposition, and is often seen as fearful of Foundation staff, as well as most other people. Subject has attempted escape on numerous occasions, and refuses to cooperate with staff as of July ██, 20██.
Addendum 1: SCP-████ has escaped containment after a security breach on ████ ██, 20██. Current whereabouts are unknown theorized to be near Tokyo, Japan. Personnel who encounter SCP-████ are instructed to terminate on sight incapacitate subject and relocate him to Site-██. Personnel are instructed not to confront subject, and are to attempt to incapacitate him without being detected.

9 Likes