2059: The Dark Reflection

“Great. Who are they?” Toxin replied.

Monty continued to look for anyone using any sort of device to communicate, quickly spotting some bloke on his phone.

They went towards the sound wondering what it was.

Simon showed a recording of the broadcast to Toxin.

@Traykar
Monty would see someone obnoxiously talking on their phone nearby.

Monty quickly threw a punch at the guy, his arm extending to make up for the distance between them.

The guy fell back onto his butt. “What the hell?!” He exclaimed as he sat on the ground, covering his face with one hand.

Monty stepped over towards the guy, his legs stretching so that he could cover more ground with each stride. “Salutations, I am surely sorry about that, but I require that device you are speaking into.”

“W-what?”

“I do believe that it would be in your best interests to hand it over to me before things get weird,” Replied Monty as his head made a full rotation on his shoulders.

The man gulped, chucking his phone at Monty as he ran down the street screaming.

“Many thanks,” Monty Replied, before catching the device. He returned to his normal stature and headed back towards the alleyway.

Toxin nodded.
“Very interesting… see if you can talk to this person. Maybe introduce some of our…techniques.”

Simon nodded. “I will do what I can…”

“Come on, let’s go get some breakfast.” Mark said to Sadie, grabbing her hand as they headed downstairs.
Meanwhile, Jack was in the kitchen eating cereal.
“Jack, where’s your sister?” Asked Sadie, to which Jack shrugged. “I don’t know…still sleeping, I guess.” He said between bites of cereal.
“Why don’t you call her down?” Mark asked. Jack sighed. “Fine…” he said as he stood up.
@Khalsa721
“Mary! Wake up, it’s time for breakfast!” Jack shouted upstairs.

“Mark, I’m back!” Kyro called
@Mctoran

“Sorry dad. I couldn’t sleep last night.” She smiled, coming downstairs to eat.

“Why not? Did you have a nightmare?” Mark asked.

I don’t know I just felt something wrong. Have you felt anything mom?" She asked.

Sadie smiled, licking her lips as she kissed the innocent girl. Her struggling having been tied to a chair “you know babe I wish we didn’t have to meet this way. I’d love to own you as my slave.” Sadie teased her captive, torturing her until she finally left the girl to starve making sure no knee could find her.

Sadie looked down at the table, silent for a moment as she remembered the shadowy face she had seen in her dream the previous night.
“No…” She lied to Mary, not wanting to worry her.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure it was nothing.” Jack reassured Mary.

“So, what do you kids want to do today?” Mark asked Jack and Mary.

@Khalsa721
Meanwhile, the evil Sadie, wherever she was, would once again here chains dragging on the ground.

“HEY!” Kyro called, knocking on the door
@Mctoran

“Gamemark?” She called out, hearing the chains and already knowing it wasn’t the ones she used on her victim.