2059: The Dark Reflection

Xano was his lab, expanding R:LQ to have a floor underneath to house more rooms for the others who would be staying at his base as a temporary base of operations for the UVC. So far this floor contained four smaller rooms and a hallway, with a small living area at the end or the hallway. He named the general area R:LQb and the smaller rooms R:b1 - R:b4, with the living area marked as R:LAb.

It was going to be moving day for Resonate and Llillaa, but Tempest would be moving in at a later date.

Plexus created a primordial energy barrier shielding himself, and while that was done, he shot a spear at the back of Voidmaster.

Nothing could be seen through the dense smoke, until a large slug tore into three of the men, shattering into black shrapnel

‘Doctors’ garbled voice emanated from around the room
“I wonder how long it’ll take you to die from the radiation poisoning, take a look around, your men are dead.” As if to punctuate this several gunshots quickly sounded. 7 in total.

“I am Mark McNeil, at least I was before. I now answer only to Gamenark.” He said, sitting down nearby.
“Now, I’m going to answer your next question with a question of my own: do you know what a shadow walker is?”

@meepinater
Sadie walked up to Elias. “I…I thought you were dead…” she said, before slapping Elias in the face. “Where the Hell have you been?!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Simon rolled his neck, cracking several vertebrae. “Very well. I see how we must do things now…” he said before promptly flipping the chair he sat in and diving at Doctor with a makeshift shank from the wineglass.

@Jcton
Voidmaster caught the spear in his hand, growling as the primordial energy slightly burned him. He then transmuted the energy as the spear darkened, turning into the black-purple color of Xalnergy. He hurled the Xalnergy spear back at the two Celestials.

“I’m afraid I haven’t.”

Elias blinked in surprise and stepped back.
“Whoa, whoa, hold on! Calm down, sis!” He raised his hands.
“I’ve been a lot of places… the invasion roughed me up. And there’s something else, too.”

“Simply put , they are beings of immense power. They control, travel through and command The Shadow.” Gamemark said, forming a jagged dagger in his hand from shadows.
“I happen to be one of them.”

@meepinater
“The…the Invasion?” Sadie said, stepping back a little. “I thought that was just a dream.” She said, as Mark gave the same look but didn’t say anything himself.

“Whoopty hecking doo. What exactly does that have to do with us?”

“N-no. Anything but. My house was destroyed, I lost everything…”
Elias took a breath.
“And the sha-” He paused and coughed, as if there was something in his throat.
“The sha-” He stopped again, and coughed violently. His eyes flashed black, and his gaze snapped towards Mark, then Jack.

Plexus sends a nod there and puts a box around them, smiling,
“I have a dangerous idea.”
He looks at the two Celestials,
“Do you want to live?”
Starmaster begins to speak up,
“Wha-”
Shockmaster covers his mouth,
“We do.”
Plexus nods,
“Well if you stay here like you are, you will die, so I’m going to do you a favor.-”
The xalnergy spear would hit the box, most likely dispersing or bouncing of the primordial energy.
Plexus grinds and creates two “tools” from within his box and presses it against the back of the two celestials’ necks.

If Voidmaster met his creators and saw them build others like him, he would most certainly recognize this tool. It was a tool that the inventors used to put the Celestial in a state that would allow the inventor to easily make changes or modify them without harming them.

“Patience. I’m getting to that…” gamemark said as he packed around the room.
“Tou see, all shadow waljers, and Amy beings associated with shadow, are connected to The Shadow King.” He said, as a shadow model of what he was describing appeared behind him.
It was a silhouetted web of beings, all interconnected and connecting to one larger being of shadow.

@Jcton
Voidmaster eyed the weapon, and began to fly towards Plexus, Starmaster and shockmaster.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
Jack, Mark and Sadie began stepping away from Elias. “What’s happening to uncle Eli?!” Jack said to Mary worriedly.

Plexus flew in front of Voidmaster and created a wall in front of him, cutting off most of the hallway that he could see. The Nova point behind him was still working on what was the Celestials, modifying them to Plexus’ design.

Elias stepped back and grabbed his head.
“No! They’re family!” He said
"They need to die. They’re in the way" He growled back to himself, whipping his head around.
“No! I can’t! I won’t! You can’t make me!” He replied, turning his head again.
"You must. Gamemark would want it, and the-"
“NOO!!!”

“I take it that you aren’t the man in charge then?”

Before he could reach them Simon stumbled over and began violently vomiting as he heard a low buzzing sound

“Whoa, chill out!” Mark said, trying to soothe Elias.

@Traykar
“Me? I am in charge, but I am still carrying the work of another…” Hamemark said, as his shadow took the shape of The Shadow King.
ME.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“What…is…that…” Simon groaned between bursts of vomit.

“Pleasure to meet you,” Said the General to the shadow.

The shadow grinned.
You see, I control all shadow in the multiverse. However, my darkness is not as far reaching, for I am imprisoned on a different plane.” the shadow king said with a groan.
However, you can help me.

“That’s fine and dandy. Why do I care?”

Because, believe it or not, I intended for you to arrive in this dimension.

The General yawned, and had a bored expression on his face,“I’ve been to many dimensions, many Earths, Arths, and Terras. Some just like this one, some that are ruled omnipotent cats, and some where madmen write the laws of physics. What can you offer me?”