2059: The Dark Reflection

“What? What plan?” Richard choked, trying to stall enough tine for him to reach something.

Elias paused.
“The plan to cover the world in shadow.” He replied, confused. “What other plan is there?”

Richard finally grabbed whar he had been reaching for:

Project: Sol.

It had been willed to him by the late Project: Runa recently, who wrote that “it may come in handy, especially in case something with Sadie ‘goes wrong’.” Of course, Sadie didn’t appreciate those words being said about her, but he nonetheless kept it, as well as the Project: Knockout tranquilizers in case something “went wrong” with Mark too.

Richard threw the disk at Elias, which then shot out splinters of itself everywhere, and exploded in a bright flashbang-esque light. All the shadows on the area would be gone, leaving Elias with no escape. He would also be blinded by Project: Sol’s light.

Elias cried out and covered his eyes, stumbling back and falling down.
He cowered on the ground, severely weakened.
@Mctoran

“Slave to destiny! I defy the shackles that ensnare you all! You wear diffrent faces, use diffrent names, but you all blindly fulfill your role in the cycle. I am slave to nothing! I defy destiny!”

Richard grabbed Elias’ body, hoisting him up.
“Mark, grab a chair.” He ordered. Mark nodded, as he ran off to grab one.

@Traykar
"I am destiny! Nobody controls me! " the Shadow King exclaimed passionately.
If I gave you the power, you could shape your own destiny, one controlled by no other being. Not even me.

“Spin and spin for all eternity! And you never see why! You are most powerful being in cosmos, yet slave to destiny! It is biggest joke in history. All your power and you are still bound to the cycle!”

Elias’s head flopped around as he was picked up.
He moaned slightly.
@Mctoran

Sophie and Logan giggled and laughed gleefully as they ran around in the park.
Bruce and Katrina walked hand in hand, folloeing their happy children.
“It’s so nice to relax after all that superhero stuff.” Katrina said.
“For sure.” Bruce agreed. “Now I have time to torture you.” He teased, gently tapping her nose. Katrina smiled and giggled.

Connor squatted on the corner of a rooftop, watching the city.
"I can’t believe you moved in with the girl. At least you haven’t gotten into too much trouble yet, not like last time you were in the same room together."
Connor chuckled, but he trailed off. “Impulse… I want to marry her.”
"Are you insane?!" Impulse screeched.
“Maybe. But I really do love her. I need something constant in my life, something that I can rely upon to be there for me.”
"You have me." Impulse pointed out.
“Yeah, but I can’t make out with you, can I? Besides, you’re an alien. It’s… weird.”
Impulse sighed. "Fine. If you must."

I won’t be, if only you could help free me. And then you could break the cycle too. Help me, help you!

“I’m free from destiny, while you never will be! Ha ha!”

Seeing as a wall, not a box, was in his way it would be simple to get around it. Plexus watched Voidmaster before grinning. His creation was well underway. The tools reattached limbs and two orbs of energy were extracted. All Celestials would know what those orbs are, they are the very souls of their kind. Plexus smiles as the process begins. The two orbs start to swirl together like a binary star, they are merging, joining into one soul.

Simon did not receive an answer, what he received was a bullet in his skull. As ‘Stock’ absently fired a sniper round into his jaw

The seed shadow whipped around next to The General, losing his patience. “Very well. I see that you are…unwilling to comply. Not a matter of concern though. Because just know, that I will cash in on my investments made in you, even if you don’t know it.
And with that, The Shadow King’s avatar disappeared.
“Well, it seems that my master has spoken…” Gamemark commented, as he turned back.
“Perhaps our paths may cross again, though I will try to avoid that if I can.” He then said, as he began to enter the shadows.
@Khalsa721
“Let’s go, Sadie. We must still find the others.” Said Gamemark, before fully disappearing into the shadows.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
A sickening crack was heard as Simon’s jaw was obliterated. Nearly fainting from the excruciating pain, Simon glanced up at the vial containing the zombie virus. He reached for it and suddenly injected himself with the substance.

@Jcton
Voidmaster stepped back in awe, as we watched the beings fuse together.

‘Psycho’ now lugging about a HMG opened fire on the body whilst ‘Doctor’ slowly backed into the shadows to watch

Simon rolled out of the way, grunting as the virus already started to mutate his body.

“You are to be evicted from the premise” droned Psycho “If you survive tell your master to send better diplomats” he said firing of another volley

Simon cackled, before spewing a strange, alien-like parasite from his mouth. “I’ll be back. And we will take this city long before you even get the chance!” The mutated Simon grunted as he stumbled to the door.
“Keep that…as a little ‘reminder’.” Simon said, pointing to the parasite that he spawned.
And with that, he kept out the window.

@meepinater
“Let’s get out of here, Toxin.”

‘Psycho’ Picked up the nearby mini-fridge which the wine had been kept in and quickly shoved the parasite inside, he the grabbed a welding torch and welded the fridge shut.

1 Like

Simon stumbled into the alleyway, groaning as his genetic makeup altered itself from the virus. He found his intelligence regressing, and taking on a more aggressive attitude.
He began limping back to the Plague Doctor temple.

“What a weirdo.” Stock piped up