2059: The Dark Reflection

Scowling, Voidmaster almost instantly blasted at Novae with Xalnergy.

A white almost pure primordial energy hand appears in front of Novae, almost as large as he is tall and crushed the mere Xalnergy.

Plexus smiles,
“Voidy, I think you have bigger troubles now. He looks a bit angrier then I would be if I were him…”

Voidmaster stepped back.
“Mark my words, I will destroy you! And this whole universe!” Voidmaster roared angrily, before opening a Xalnergy wormhole and disappearing through it.

Novae floated still for a moment before looking at Plexus,
“Did you know we would become one?”

Plexus smiles,
“Well, I seen enough of you built and technically all the Proto-Celestials were built from the same pool of energy that became out souls, it made sense to me that the souls could rejoin and become one, so I knew at least something would happen…Though at this case you’re a Celestial all to your own, now what type of Celestial would I call you…”

Novae answered him,
“We are Novae, the first Synbi-Celestial.”

Meanwhile, Christine attempted to contact Reji, hoping to recieve the findings of Starmaster and Shockmaster’s expedition.
@Jcton

Connor stepped back “Whoa, sorry!” He raised his hands.

“Something just doesn’t seem right…” she pauses
@meepinater

“I promise, Izzy, nothing’s wrong.”

She looks over
“Alright, answer me this, why did we get together, what triggered this whole thing?”

“Uhh… that’s complicated. I had feelings for you, you had feelings for me… and, we made it work after the invasion.” Connor shrugged.
“Unless you had another side?”

“You are the real Connor!” She smiles

Connor smiles in relief and seems really relieved, which was strange.
“What did I tell you?”

“Okay that’s kinda strange…” she whispers to herself
@meepinater

A reji answered,
“It is good to see you, terran. May I ask what you are seeking?”
Ruremaa could be seen on the screen talking with two other Celestials. News of something must have reached their ears and now due to the approximation of Ruremaa’s face, they might be worried or excited for it.

Novae looks at Plexus,
“You are perhaps the most unexpected thing to show up at this station…”
Plexus smiles,
“Awe…that makes it sound like you’re happy to see me.”
Novae blankly states,
“I will take to our leader, Ruremaa. No questions asked.”
Plexus snickers,
“How do you plan to do that?”
Novae goes to the control panel activating the station, green-lights activated. They press several buttons and a hologram of Celerion pops up. Novae nods,
“This way.”
He walks off, as the artificial gravity is activated again. Plexus followed, though purely from curiosity. He was led to a small circular room placed just inside a giant ring, which could be seen from the windows. Novae presses a button and the door closes behind them, soon light was enveloping the two.

Plexus turned around and said,
“Wait-”
Before disappearing into the wormhole.

“Have you yet received feedback from the investigators you sent?”
Christine inquired

“Yes, I got feedback from the one we sent. The station is up and running at normal, no oddities. The energy feedback was from a small tear in the universe that leaked some unknown energies, though at this point it should be safe for your species.”
The reji says as Ruremaa heads off-screen.

Christine raised an eyebrow. “I hope you’re right, though I trust your judgement.” She said, slightly apprehensively.

“If that is all you wish to say, then I believe I have served my purpose.”
the reji stated preparing to cut the transmission. A group of Celestials wearing only what could be described as royal garments walked up in the background, heading in the direction of Ruremaa, seemingly abhorred or angry.

Christine’s eyes narrowed as the transmission ended. Something felt, not right to her…

@meepinater
Simon stumbled into the Plague Doctor temple, groaning as he violently convulsed, the virus mutating him. “Out of my way!” he roared in a monstrous voice, scaring away several other Plague doctors as he flailed around the room.

“Is there anything you want to do? Watch a movie? Play a game?”

Toxin scowled at Simon. “Restrict him.” He commanded several Plague Doctors. “He needs to calm down.”
@Mctoran