2059: The Dark Reflection

Simon roared as his fists smashed through a nearby brick wall. The broken fingers then disturbingly realigned themselves, while Simon’s back began to bubble.
As several plague dictors went to restrain him, Simon threw them into the air with immense strength, as monstrous spider-like appendages burst from his back.

Mary followed her brother.

Jack headed outside, and into the Mansion’s backyard.
“So…” Jack said as he looked around the yard. What do you want to do, Mary? What game do you want to play?"
@Khalsa721

Plexus found himself not where he expected. This universe had a society filled with his kind, the Celestials. When he arrived on the planet full of his kind he was astonished to learn their history and why their ancestors had rebelled. He was even more curious in Gure Maakaa’s story,seeing as the Celestial shared his name and appearance. Plexus then came to the conclusion based on what he heard that he and this Gure Maakaa (Grid Master) were essentially alternate versions of the other.

Toxin burst into gas and swirled around Simon, trying to take over his mind.

Even as the gas entered his mind, Simon boomed with laughter. His mental securities were too tight for Toxin to impregnate, and this was amplified by the virus mutating his brain.

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
As Jack and Mary played, they suddenly saw a strange, spooky looking robotic figure standing nearby. It seemed to resemble Hydron, but was also…different.
“Who are you?” Jack asked as he approached the robot.

Toxin growled angrily. He tried to poison Simon to the point of unconsciousness.

Simon resisted, waving away the gas.
You can’t control me!” he roared, convulsing more.

Toxin reformed, angry.
“Then I can sure as heck beat you.” He threw a powerful punch.

Simon lurched back from the blow, and returned one that was twice as hard.

Toxin flew backwards and struck a wall. He growled and adjusted his mask.
“Okay. You’re done.” He charged in and leapt into a kick.

Simon dodged his kick

“Well, everyone keeps telling me about this new movie on at the cinema…” Isabel says
@meepinater

Simon then karate chopped Toxin in the back, and stabbed at him with the spider arms.

“Wanna go see it?” Connor asked.

" I thought you’ll know me, little boy…Don’t you know who Hydron is?"

“Um…yeah. but you sure don’t look like him…” Jack said suspiciously.

"I am his shadow. I have to destroy the owner of this shadow. And maybe all his relatives" He said

“Hello kids!” Shadow Oliver said “Good Ol’ Uncle Ollie’s back!”
@Mctoran
@Toa_Radrix

Jack took a step back.
“Wh-what?” He said, scared as he tried to concentrate and form a shadow dagger in his hand.

Meanwhile, Gamemark watched the scene unfold from the shadows.

@meepinater
“Gamemark…who is he?” Mark asked Elias.

“Hello, uncle Ollie here!” Shadow Oliver said to the people at the mansion
(I presume light version has met the kids before)
@Mctoran