2059: The Dark Reflection

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Yakiv would recieve an alert at his base.

“Eh? What’s that?”

“This is all my fault!” Oliver sighs “I have to-I have to save her!”
“It’s no use…” the man sighs
“We have to!” Oliver yells
“This molly, do you have feelings for her?” The man asks
“No!” Oliver says immediately
“Does she harbour feelings for you?”
“NO!” Oliver yells “Not after what I did and not now!”
“What did you do?”
“It’s private…”
“It’s better to unleash your feelings than keep them bottled up!”
“I told her she didn’t deserve her job…” he sighs, close to tears “we’ve been friends for years, I was there when no one else was, I gave up on her after decades of friendship!”
“Now do you want to make things right?”
“Yes…” Oliver replies “I will take on them and their leader for her and I will-“
“Charging in won’t save anybody!” The man sighs
“I know…” Oliver pauses “what do you think?”
“If you care for this girl as much as you say you do, I think you do like her!” The man chuckles
“What do you mean?”
“You want to take on an entire army, show extremely strong regret and want to make everything better whilst wounded all for her?” The man asks
“But what I did was terrible!” Oliver cries
“How did you choose to be the friend of a girl nobody liked?” The man asked
“Everyone called her a bully, I just thought she needed a friend…” Oliver pauses “now I’m the biggest bully and jerk of them all!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Yakiv would recieve an audio file of the message that had been broadcasted to the city earlier.

@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Khalsa721
When Gamemark was finally safe within the shadows, he turned to Elias, Hydras and Shade.
“Now, I’m sure you must be wondering why you are here? Why you have been United together?” He asked the group.

@Toa_Radrix
As hydron lay on the ground, his systems would start to come back online. His visor flickered on and off for a moment, before he awoke. Hydron would see Mark, Richard, Jack and Mary standing above him
“What the hell happened to you?” Mark asked.

Elias blinked.
“W-where am I? I was-Mark’s house.” he said, confusedly.

“You are with me now.” Gamemark coldy said, as he approached Elias.
“Now would you like to know why you are here?”

“Lemme guess, take over the world, engulf it in shadow, get rid of the heroes, etc etc.” Elias said dryly.

Gamemark suddenly quickly approached Elias.
“Getting smart with me, huh?” He said as he suddenly seized Elias’ throat, lifting him into the air.

Elias gasped and scrabbled at Gamemark’s arm.
“N-no! Of-of course n-not!” he choked out.

“That’s what I thought.” Gamenark said sinisterky, dropping Elias to the ground.
“Now, where were we?”

Elias landed on his knees, rubbing his throat and panting heavily.
The shadows around the group pulsed and grew darker. Elias stood up.

“The shadow chose me to be the first. Not you. You have no right to be in charge. It should be, and will be, me leading this.” He growled angrily.
“Step down, and maybe I’ll go easy on you.”

Deep underground, below the Earth’s surface.

Xano noted this and told the rest to get into lab 3. He goes to the center vat containing a massive amount of Ignotium Energy. It was time for a little experiment. Xano opened the vat letting the energy loose and spread quickly into the lab.

“Tara! trace that please”
“Yes boss”

“Something dark is happening.” He simply responded

Gamemark cackled at Elias’ threat.
“Oh, you think you have any say in this? You may be powerful, bit the shadow King specifically chose me to lead you vermin! And that’s how it will stay.” He hissed, approaching Ellias. He suddenly stabbed two fingers into his chest, injecting a small portion of Xalnergy into him.

@Jcton
Security cameras nearby picked up images of a black, blurred figure. If analyzed more closely, they would see that the figure was Voidmaster.

@Toa_Radrix

“What? What do you mean? What happened to you? How were you knocked out?” Richard asked Hydron.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
After some searching, the broadcast’s location would be traced.

OOC: You know what happened so I’ll take it from here

IC:
Hydron told them everything that happened on short:
“He somehow stopped my systems. They must have run away in the meantime. And here we are now.”

“We need to find someone to help us…but who?” Mark said, thinking out loud

“There is one more thing” Hydron added “Before I was stopped said something about that mansion” He pointed up to it

1 Like

Richard suddenly bolted into the mansion. As he searched around, his worst fears were confirmed: The portal machine was gone.
“Where do you think they went?” Mark asked Hydron.

“The mansion, I guess. They must have some kind of plans with it.”

1 Like