2059: The Dark Reflection

“Um…yeah. That’s us.” Jack answered.

“I’m here!” Edwardo calls

“Cool!” Logan said, bouncing up and down.
“We have a trampoline on the roof. Wanna see? I can do a flip!”

“Sure.” Jack said, as he and Mary followed Logan.

When Mark made sure they were gone, he turned to Bruce and Katrina.
“We need to discuss something very important.”

Logan led Mary and Jack to the roof. Sophia followed.

Bruce nodded solemnly. “Yeah. The shadow thing.”
Katrina folded her arms, her face neutral.

Edwardo watched
“What about the shadow thing?” He asked “it seemed dangerous!”

“I don’t know where they took Sadie, but they are obviously using her as part of some plan.” Mark speculated put loud.
“I overheard certain things. Things like ‘spreading darkness’ or something like that.” Richard said.
“We should also call Adam and Kaleo. They might know more about this than us.”

@Jcton
Security cameras nearby picked up images of a black, blurred figure. If analyzed more closely, they would see that the figure was Voidmaster.
As Voidmaster accelerated towards the lab, he sensed Ignotium energy nearby. Becoming aroused, he zoomed faster.

Nearby, Adam would recieve a phone call from within the lab

@meepinater
“We must make haste. We need to find the rest of the others, before we initiate the next phase of the plan.” Gamemark said to Hydras and Elias.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Yakiv and co. Would eventually arrive to the location that the signal was traced to.

Back in the alleyway the General sat back down onto a crate,“Alright maggots, what do ve know about this planet? Clockwolf, what do you 'ave for me?”

“Well, it appears to be a variation of Earth,” Monty Replied as he fiddled with the phone," One populated by super powered Individuals."

“Is the native Doug one of these beings then?” Asked the General.

" I am not entirely sure," Monty guessed," Records indicate a powered individual by the name of DogMan having existed, but I am unsure if it is the man we’re looking for."

Seeing the only entrance was at the elevator, which was behind a hidden door, hidden away in an abandoned subway tunnel. The lab would not be seen as it was underneath ground…

Adam’s suit would pick up the call, and he decided to drop the call, as he needed to focus, in case the intruder found the hidden door.

Xano smiles as his works his plan. His suit of course ran on Ignotium Energy and converted it to suit his needs. By all technicalities his suit manipulated the energy on a micro-scale in order manage the outcome of the conversion. And now he was planning on rewiring his suit to do it on a macro-scale and really use this energy to his advantage.

Alarms began to sound, as banging was heard from outside. Voidmaster’s form suddenly phased through the wall. He was inside the lab. Voidmaster slowly looked around, searching for his targets.

@meepinater

Richard cursed under his breath, slamming down the phone.

“Right. You call them… Do you think we can get a location?” Bruce replied.

A charge was set against a boarded up door as Mule kept guard. Then however they went around the side, ensuring to disable any security cameras as they went; soon they had reached a window.

The survivors sprung into action as soon as they heard the window smash apart. Culverin grabbed his guns and stomped over whilst Stock stayed in his nest. Psycho stayed with doctor.

“I tried calling them, but Adam didn’t answer.” Richard replied.

@Jcton
Voidmaster then travelled down ththe elevator, and hovered towards the laboratory door.
“I know you are in there. Grant me entrance, and I may spare your lives.” He declared.

@Diero
Meanwhile, ‘Diero’ would see Gamemark suddenly appear nearby.
“Are you looking for something, oursider?” He slowly asked.

Bruce frowned.
“Do you know where they are? Katrina and I could fly out and find them.”

Kyro tapped Richard’s legs

“What is it?” Asked Richard.

“I’m bored Mr…” He paused, he seemed familiar yet different “I don’t know you but you remind me of someone I dressed up as last halloween!”
@Mctoran

Xano smiles his plan was just about complete. He opened the door for Voidmaster and could be seen typing away at a computer, his armor in the central vat, the center of the spilling Ignotium Energy. The glowing strands of energy swirled around the armor as a machine activated.

Tempest, and Resonate were in the lab.They had ears to the situation and were prepared.

Llillaa was in one of the bedrooms and was moving his things when he got a message from Xano that an intruder was here and wherever he was he should stay there.

@Jcton
Voidmaster entered inside the lab. “Last chance: Come out now.” Voidmaster demanded, searching the lab slowly and carefully.

@meepinater
“Do you know any other heroes who could help us?” Mark asked Bruce.

Xano was in the open typing away at a computer, he could be seen across the room, on the other side of the vat.