2059: The Dark Reflection

“Good, because this is big, I got men at the top!” Ricky says “You joined this mess when you helped create the plague doctor, Oliver will likely bring in Detective Botsleg, but I have contacts with some of her family, her father was unfortunately killed by ‘Spider-Man’ but I’ve found a few others, they want to kill her and will be key, the new Kyro is a top assassin, we just need someone with a high rank such as yourself to get rid of Buckwater’s allies at the top!”
“But I need you to send him somewhere out of country, Africa or something…”
@Mctoran

The scientist nodded as the transmission ended. He sent a message to the Celestial Council, relaying what had been said, before sending a message to Ruremaa, who promptly sent Shockmaster and Starmaster. They were sent by a one-way wormhole, in order not to interfere with the station above earth.

“Should I tell him that it’s for a top secret mission?”

“Yes…” Ricky pauses “And send a few others too!”

Christine nodded. "Well i’ll get on that as soon as I can.

“Good…” Ricky says leaving
@Mctoran

Elias stalked the streets, headed towards Mark’s house.

Elias heard tthe dragging of chains behind him. “Heh. Seems like you’re finally giving in to your darker intent. I knew you would break eventually…” a mysterious voice said.

Elias whipped around, the light around the two disappearing and engulfing them in darkness.

As the shadow void enveloped the two, Gamemark revealed himself.
“Elias, I know what you’re thinking…” He said, grinning widely as he stepped closer to Elias, his chains jingling.
“You’re thinking that this is impossible. You see my height. My build. You hear my voice. And you know who I am; You know I am Mark Mcneil. But you also know that I am not. You know that I am something twisted and wrong, and that terrifies you.” He said, cackling as his mask- the gamemaster’s mask, gleamed despite the darkness.

“Mark…” Elias hissed.
Then he leapt at Gamemark, reaching for his throat. “I’ll kill Mark!”

Gamemark entangled Elias in his chains. “I like your spirit, but you’re going after the wrong Mark.” He snickered.

“I’ll kill you. You’re dead!” Elias screamed angrily, breaking out of the chains and reaching for Gamemark’s throat.

Gamemark seized Elias’ throat, holding him in place. “It may not seem like it, but I actually have your best interests in mind. We’re on the same side, you and I.” He sneered.

“Kill- kill!” Elias growled, grasping at Gamemark’s arm.

Gamemark cocked his head. “You are too blinded by savagery and rage. We need to hone and focus your intelligence more…” He said, as a purple glow emanated from his hand.

Meanwhile, the cult of the plague doctors- or what was left of them-.gathered in their temple. The organization had become a mess, reverting back to the state it had been in after their defeat in 2019. And WESD, the company through which the plague doctors worked and were funded, had falllen upon financial troubles with its CEO mysteriously gone.
Plague Knight had deserted, and Trevor was missing, most likely dead. (which he was)
The role of leader had now naturally fallen upon Simon, but he revoked it after an embarrassing display of failure.
And so, Toxin The Prophesized One had become the cult’s leader.
“Oh prophesized one…” Simon said as he bowed at Toxin’s feet. “What do we do now? We are lost, and without guidance…”

“Good morning buddy!” Sadie said, hugging Jack as she kissed him on the cheek. Jack blushed and began starting to squirm away. “Mom!” He whined

Elias roared animistically. He broke out of Gamemark’s grasp and launched a flurry of shadow spikes at Gamemark.

Toxin shrugged.
“What do you think of taking over New Evo? We need more plague doctors… start recruiting. And train harder. We’ve got some tough heroes.”

Alas, even the plague doctors beforehand man, Lawrence was gone

Meanwhile, Oliver had left the coffee shop, Olivia was more like a sister to him, he decided to use a dating site to find a real girlfriend, her name was Claire and they arranged a date at a sushi place, as you can probably tell now, currently, Oliver’s life is pretty normal, he’s arrested all the criminals that black hood freed too!

Caesar sees flashes of something he can’t quite make out. A visored helmet, a world destroyed, and finally a shadowy hand reaching for his face. He wakes with a start, sweat pouring down his face. It appears that it was just a bad dream.
“Is something wrong?”
Caesar’s teacher stood in the doorway to his room, obscuring the light made by candles on the wall in the hallway.
“It was nothing, Master Tonpetty. Just a bad dream.” Caesar got up and started getting dressed.
“If you’ve learned anything, then you know it’s never just a bad dream. Tell me what happened.”
“Well, I saw a man wearing a helmet like the one I had back in the city, I saw everything destroyed, and the last thing was a hand reaching for my face. You think it might have some meaning?” Tonpetty nods as if he knew what Caesar would say before he said it.
“I believe you’re ready for your final test. Come, follow me.”

(To prevent this post from being too long, Caesar has this really epic fight with a vampire in the mountains that Tonpetty’s other students captured where Caesar is only allowed to use his hamon, then Tonpetty’s all like “now you must go and face this evil only you can fight” and “I can’t help 'cause I’m old/'tis not my destiny” and stuff like that.(also he’s looking around for something to happen like he usually does)(also he has his new hero suit)))
######its cool i promise

1 Like

Gamemark swiftly stepped out of the way, and tripped Elias as he charged blindly. “Your rage is not being properly directed.” He criticized.

Simon shook his head. “But how could we recruit new members? We can’t just walk around the city passing out flyers. We are supposed to be a hidden organization.”

@Jcton
Upon arriving to the slip ring, the celestials would almost immediately receive strange energy readings.
At first, their scanners would show the expected readings:
Primordial Energy
Nothing abnormal there. However, upon further investigation, Shockmaster and Starmaster would begin discover that something very odd was occuring.

Investigating the Slip Ring’s wiring and control panel, they would discover trace signatures of a different energy, something that was out of place and didn’t belong:
Ignotium Energy

Someone or something had obviously been attempting to tamper with it earlier. But that wasn’t the strangest part. Far from it.

All around the Slip ring, in the air, the two celestials would discover a third energy. There were only the smallest traces of it, but its particles were nonetheless present:
Xalnergy

@jayzor17
Justin burst awake, having awoken from the strangest dream. He was on a post-apocalyptic Earth, fighting zombies and aliens along two people he recognized, but didn’t at the same time. Justin looked down at himself, realizing that he was wrapped in mummy bandages. He then realized that the annoying pharaoh voice in his head was gone. Maybe it hadn’t really been a dream after all.
I need to tell Marissa. She has to know…
Justin thought as he rose up and left his house (which he didn’t recall owning before) to search for Mars.