2059: The Dark Reflection

There was a bright flash of light in a secluded alleyway before four visually similar wolf like creatures stepped out. One was cartoonishly proportioned, as though they had stepped off of an animated show. The second looked to be meshed with clockwork. The third was the talkest, and wore a costume that looked advanced and high tech. The last, and the leader of the group, looked rough and grizzled, a permanent sour expression on his face.

“Alright maggots,” Said the leader," Sparkles will go assess the general layout of the area. Monty, I need you to go acquire whatever the standard communications device used in this reality is. Original, You are tasked with determining how advanced this world’s weapon strength. I will go find us a temporary establishment to house our base in. If we all do our jobs, this world will be a piece of cake. We will meet back here in twenty quantums. Synchronize your Chronometers on my mark." Continued The General, as all four wolves held up a device on their arms a little below their neckline. “Three, two, one,” The General said before all four slammed their other fist onto the device, calibrating it.

Elias face-planted clumsily. He growled from his position on the ground.

Toxin tapped his chin.
“I’ll see what I can come up with… in the meantime, start training the rest of the Doctors.”

Gamemark stood above Elias, Xalnergy in hand.
“Let’s fix you up, shall we?”

Simon nodded, leaving Toxin’s presence.

Elias groans and slumps back down unconcious.

Gamemark grabbed Elias’ unconscious body, and slumped it over his shoulder. “I got some big plans for you…” He said, disappearing into the shadows.

Starmaster noted the energies and looked over to Shockmaster,
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Shockmaster replies,
“I think I do, if our archives are right about the origins of our lifeblood, then someone or something must have torn a hole into the dimensional barrier and crossed over.”

Starmaster sighs,
“Your guess is as good as mine, but if we are going to deal with a being from another universe, I bet we should be prepared for anything.”

They head closer to the slip ring, to investigate further.

They would find that the Slip Ring had only been operated as recently as 5 hours ago. If they checked the Slip Ring’s planned operation times, they would find that such a time had not been previously scheduled.
There was also evidence that nobody had beenboperating the recieving end of the Slip Ring. It was more like the slip ring was merely being used as a one-way “gate” through which whatever entity came.
@Jcton

The Mysterious Tower appeared without a noise, appearing in an empty plain.

Snapshot still remained in the cage with the giant, untouched by the passage of time. (@jayzor17)

2 Likes

After Jack squirmed free, he darted down the stairs.
Mark noticed a slight sadness in Sadie’s eyes. “Is something wrong?” He asked her.
“It’s just…whenever I see Jack’s face, I always think of him.” Sadie Said, sniffling a little.
“Don’t worry, I promise that we’ll find Elias and bring him back.” Mark said, hugging Sadie from behind and wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

Elias woke up and looked around him.

A long bony finger was put over his lips. “Shh! Do not worry. I shall not harm you. You’re safe here.” Gamemark said as he stood above Elias. “I’m here to help you.” He then said, as Gamemark’s shadow began to move on its one. Eyes and a mouth appeared on the shadow’s face.
You have brought him to me?” The shadow spoke, to which Gamemark nodded. “Yes master. This is the one you wanted.” He answered.
Hello, Elias…” the shadow said as it turned to Elias.

“You’re the shadow… the one who gave me my strength. You improved me…”
Elias knelt down.
“I owe you a debt. I will do as you say, as long as necessary.”

Monty stepped out from the Alleyway and began to search for anyone walking around.

The shadow grinned. “He is a fast learner” he remarked. The shadow then turned to Gamemark. “You must now find the others.” he ordered.
“I have already tracked down the alternate Sadie, though she seems reluctant to join us.” Gamemark said.
Then change her mind.” said the shadow .
You must hurry. For even holding this form drains me of much strength.

“I will not let you down, Shadow King…” Gamemark assured as his shadow returned to normal.
“Come with me. We have much work to do.” Gamemark said to Elias.

Elias grinned, a hint of evil flashing across his face.
He stands up and follows Gamemark.

The two celestials took note and explored the station in order to find their visitor.

Hydron woke up. He was confused. Was he dead? Was he alive? He had no idea. He saw himself in Richard’s mansion. He thought he remembers something, but he didn’t know exactly. He started looking around for Mark.

Mark heard Hydron nearby. “Hydron? What’s going on?” He asked as he walked up to him.

Hydron looked relieved to see him “I feel really weird. I felt like I died somehow…I just don’t know.”

Mark felt like he wanted to say that he felt the same way, but he didn’t want to risk that it may have been true.
“I’m sure it’s nothing.” He said, abruptly changing the subject.