2059: The Dark Reflection

“I’m not the only one…” Oliver pauses

“I’m not the only variant of me here either.”

“You know I could call in some friends, you would dissapear forever and maybe some of the lads would have some fun!” Oliver smiles

Monty let out a deep and horrible laugh, one that sounded like grinding gears, and scraping metal, but strangest of all was the cookoo bird that took the place of his tongue.

Suddenly two cops grab Oliver, a man shoved an apple down his throat they tied him up and threw him into the sea, Monty might notice they were all Oliver
“Always picking fights that one…”
@Traykar

Grace waited for Kyro’s answer, apprehension and fear on her face.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“I won’t turn evil!” Kyro chuckles “What do I do that’s so bad?”
@meepinater

“You murdered innocent people, killed heroes, corrupted parts of the government, conspired with many other heroes, and tried to kill several of my best friends.” Grace said very quickly.
“Oh, and you’re the dad of my friend’s girlfriend.”

“I know how that feels,” Monty chuckled.

Kyro stops
“EVERYONE LIED TO ME!” He yells
“Well…” Jake pauses as Kyro leaves

Grace watches him anxiously.
“Oh, I hope he’ll calm down.” She says. “We don’t need another evil Kyro.”

“I think the two are one and the same…”

Grace shuddered. “I really hope not.”
She looked at Jake.
“Should we go after him, and try to calm him down?” She asked her new friend.

“Best not…” Jake sighs “I don’t wish to anger him any more then he already is”
@meepinater

Grace nodded.
“Sorry about that, by the way. I’ve… had a wierd past couple of years.”

“So have I…” Jake pauses “I came to 2059 completely by accident, I’m from forty years ago you see? I got stuck here…”
@meepinater

“That sucks, big time.” Grace said sympathetically.
“If it’s any consolation, you missed a buncha bad stuff. Aliens, plague doctors, an army of crazy people…” she shook her head.
“Right now I just want to experience normal life. Find a guy, maybe start a relationship…”
At this she looked up at Jake, her cheeks reddening.

1 Like

“I saw the whole alien occult thing…” Jake pauses and looks at Grace “I had a life back in 2019, but I think I actually prefer it here so far…” he looks at her and blushes “It’s funny, there was this majestic league thing years back and they inspired me to convince my school to do a play on them, I wanted to be extraordinary like them, but now I think about it…”
@meepinater

Grace smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear.
“So… what do you like to do?”

Time: 21:10

“That’s the last one” came the voice of Stock

“Good, I’ll be done with the signal disruption system by tomorrow, get some sleep, Psycho’s keeping watch.” Replied Doctor

Psycho grunted in response to his name being called

1 Like