2059: The Invasion

“There is an ebony figure there covered in curious crystalline chitin, do we know anything about them?”

Renegade wanders building tops, after getting out of the fight before he was dragged into it.

1 Like

"Never seen or heard of them… probably some Newbie trying to make a name for themselves by diving into an area with press, cameras, and a lot of big names "

OOC: The Chitin isn’t crystalline, it resembles the shell of an insect or crustacean.

1 Like

OOC: my bad just trying to fill the alliteration quota

“Right do you want me to keep tabs on anyone? The looney with the diving suit maybe?”

The figure produces a deck of cards, showing them to Malware, “Do you mind if I make a reading?

Outside the embassy, a pillar of rises out of the ground, and with it a being clad in medieval armor.
“FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT. WHO HAS DISTURBED MY SLUMBER?”

OOC: Before anyone interacts with this character, please go read the post I made about him 2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups) - #346 by Diero
He has some weird and confusing abilities that I don’t want to explain again.

1 Like

Depth Charge isn’t… Nevermind, yes keep tabs on the Loony in the diving suit

“Righto. You know I can still hear the conversations you have with Harvey though right?”

Yes…also shut up” retorts OFT as he hangs up the phone.

1 Like

“I can also hear…” Harvey pauses “Anyway, what are we going to do about this? I heard you mention something about Depth Charge?”
@Bramsley

He’s bringing me a special piece of ‘equipment’ says it’ll give us the upper hand.

The salesman watches the fight with Magnus, hes powerful… Perhaps we’ll need to one of our own.

“I’m pretty sure me, him, yourself and Enigma-2 are the last members of the league, I once heard of a Chrystalist was it?”

Don’t mention that name! it brings up a surplus of memories I’d rather keep forgotten.

Enigma-2 could be heard again
“Say what happened to Barn burner?”

Care to elaborate?” pipes a silken voice from behind the salesman “What you spoke of briefly is of great… interest to me and the company I represent.

@L.O.S.S-KALYou know what happened.” OFT replied in frigid tones.

“and you are?” It asked, not even turning around

Meanwhile, in the Death Realm…

The High Council of the Xir’algath observed the altercation taking place on Earth. Phenex grunted in frustration.
ybdw 'an majlis alhayat qarar ‘iinsha’ maghnusa. hum ealayna.
(It seems that the Council of life have decided to create Magnus. They are onto us.)
Rahab thought for a moment. “hasanana , hdha albayiea’ yurid maghnws min tilqa’ nafsih , la? rubama yumkinuna ‘iinsha’ quat PARVUS” he suggested.
(Well, this ’ salesman’ wants a Magnus of his own, no? Perhaps we could create the PARVUS force)
The other Xir’algath began to argue amongst themselves.
lkn taghiaat lays huna lamnhna 'idhnana!” one protested.
(But Taghiat isn’t here to give us permission.)
Rahab shook his head. “hsnana , nahn almaswuwlun fi ghiabih , ldhlk 'aqul 'iinana nueti hdha albayie ma yurid.”(Well we are in charge in his absence, so I say that we give this salesman what he wants.)

With that, the Salesman might feel himself being transported into a different dimension, and find himself standing in front of a meeting table filled with 6 Xir’algath.
@Holi

“What I’m trying to say is I met her about a decade ago…”

“No I mean is he still alive and if he is then should we perhaps plan against it?”