2059: The Invasion

Connor looked up. He grinned and winked at Isabel.

“Was it not that Plague weirdo?” she asks, her brow furrowing in confusion. “You know, the guy with the stupid mask, the first one to pop out? I fought him in an alley earlier; he’s annoying, but nothing serious, if you make sure he doesn’t run away.”

Justin seemed concerned as he walked along. “I saw Pierce’s face when his eyes met Plague Knight’s at the embassy attack. Now i’m almost certain that he is the original Plague Doctor.”

Millie continues her food and so does Isabel, the former blushing slightly

“Alright, listen lady, the sky is falling, and you’re injured, and I’m not going to argue with you. You need medical assistance.” Doug asserted.

Sadie got up, smiling as she looked through the peephole “hello? Who is it?” She asked, opening the door a crack.

“an overdue job,” said the salesman from behind her, “and this time the gamemaster won’t be able to stop me.”

1 Like

The paradigms heart was softly beating

b-dum, b-dum, b-dum

Eyes opened but they didn’t move

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
As Pierce and his group walked through the streets of New Evo, he held a hand up, signaling for the others to stop. Around the corner, was a Plague Doctor cultist, standing guard. “There’s our guy.” Pierce whispered. “Now how do we capture him?”

Mule was already taking careful aim with what looked like a hunting rifle

“You stay quiet and watch”

Pierce reluctantly nodded, stepping back to let Mule do his thing.

The gun didn’t make a loud bang but instead quietly threw a syringe towards the cultist, it wasn’t a hunting rifle but rather a tranquilliser

The Plague Doctor cultists tensed up as he was struck by the dart, but then fainted to the ground without a sound. “Let’s grab him.” Pierce said as he began to approach the unconscious body.

Oliver stood guard, as a commissioner field work like this wasn’t really what he did, instead Alex and George did so

Mule was scanning for another target

A second Plague Doctor cultists turned to Mule after watching his friend knocked out.

Mule fired again as soon as he saw the cultist

The second cultist dropped down, lying next to the other. “Alright, we got all them.” Pierce said. “Now let’s take them in for ‘interrogation’ as you call it.”

“Well most people don’t like the word torture so I use interrogation instead”

“Shoot anyone else, lethal force authorised”

Pierce looked around the alleyway. “There doesn’t seem to be anyone else left.” he said after looking for more cultists. “The cost is clear now.”