2059: The Invasion

“First things first I feel we should deal with the large group of Mark clones outside, otherwise they’re not going to leave.” Said O2, pointing to a window (where a cluster of Marks are currently staring through).

“I am hesitant to try MMM (mass mark murder) so is there a place we can store them?” Asked Yakiv as Mule cleaned his surgical equipment

Perhaps we could Incapacitate them somehow…” A thought clicked in O2’s brain, he turned to the rest of the group “Can anyone make holograms? I believe we can clear the Marks if we use A Holograph of the original and have ‘him’ Run away!

After, yet another elevator ride OFT and Depth Charge arrived in the R&D section of the submarine, here various weapons, vehicles, and assorted machines were made and developed. Depth Charge Gestures to a gantry section where a spherical shape hung (suspended by chains and clamps) “Obviously there’s a few kinks we’ve yet Iron out, though provided we acquire that final component we should be set” notes Depth Charge, clearly proud of his work, “Definitely” agrees OFT smiling with awe “What do will you Call it?” asks Depth charge “Kronos” OFT replies.

“I think that Valkyrie fighting the Marks outside will provide a good enough distraction from us for them. If that Mark army is still here when we get back, then we’ll deal with them. And we can avoid them by sneaking through the passageway.” Richard said.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Bramsley
@jayzor17
@Jcton
“Now, are we all ready?” Mark asked

“Count me in!”

It was a hole, and as such his hand had no difficulty passing through the hole.

Mark nodded, and he, Justin, Richard and Pierce put on their gear.
Richard pressed a hidden switch nearby, an opening appeared on the wall, with a long, dark staircase waiting in front of them. “Shall we go?” Richard asked.

Yakiv and Mule hopped down
“Come on Rakety!”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

They did so

Eventually, after exiting the passageway, the team made their way until they finally came to a large mansion. “This is it, everyone.” Mark said to the others. “Are you all ready?”

this is it… Trevor thought as he peered out the window.

1 Like

Oliver crawled around on the floor, he called Mark again

Ricky had gone with the others to the mansion

Carlie made her way back to the Mansion and started walking up the steps, having not found Mars elsewhere.

Oliver heard a mechanical stomping draw close as a large four legged walker drew close

“Need some help?” Came Relwiça

“I remember you!” Oliver chuckles, he is heavily bleeding and injured

Kyro’s shuttle attempted to defeat the UFO’s
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Doug saw the Mark’s gathering around the mansion, and decided to take a closer look. He gestured for Ash go follow him as he approached the edge of the crowd. “So, what are we looking at?” He asked one of the Marks.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

The UFOs quickly dispersed.

“I’m already inside Kyro.”

Thumping was heard within the shuttle as someone or something drew closer to the cockpit

Mark slowly entered Plague Knight’s mansion through the back. He tiptoed around cautiously.

But there was nothing in the cockpit, Enigma-2 had been fooled!

“There sure are a lot of you.”

“Well, these guys claim to be me!” Mark-624 chuckles