2059: The Invasion

OOC: Wrong Mansion, they’re at the villain Mansion.

“They look an awful lot like you,” Ash remarked.

Doug was definitely weirded out by seeing that they were all the same person, “I, uh, just remembered that I have to go do something important somewhere else.”

“Come on Doug, this could be fun,” Insisted Ash.

“Hey haven’t I met you two before?” Mark-2 asks Ash
“Yeah, you tried to kill me!” Mark-3 growls
‘Not rare for her!’ A voice says

“Keep talking and I’ll finish the job.” She growled.

The robot started disassembling the cockpit ripping apart machinery all whilst other robots dug their way to the nuclear warhead like an infestation of maggots in a carcass

“I don’t even know who said that!” Mark-43 sighs
“I did!” A man who looked like a ginger Kyro smiled "I’ve met you before Ash, when we first met, you threatened to eat me!

Kyro was never there, he controlled it from a headquarters on Earth
“I’m sorry!” Enigma-2 may’ve heard from the rocket “I took a leaf out of your book!”

“You were simply a little uninteresting bonus I just wanted the resources. Idiotic man eater”

“Oh…” Kyro sighs

“But how about a question. How did they taste?”

“Like chicken…” Kyro smirks

“I remember you!” Oliver chuckles to Relwiça, he is heavily bleeding and injured, but smiling
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The machine knelt down and a metal box opened fitted with an automatic surgical machine.

“Perhaps…” comes the voice almost mournfully

“I feel pretty heartless!” Oliver smirks, pointing to the shrapnel in his chest

“How do you know my name?” She hissed.

“Hoist yourself on the machine and it’ll do the rest, I will take you to wherever you need to go”

“We were on the spaceship and you were screaming about that Doug guy…” He pauses “Oh yeah, I travel throught time, wait is Doug a dog? Dog Doug? Doug dog? Dog Doug? Doug Dog? Dog Doug? Doug… Doooooooooooooog OH I GET IT!” Jake bursts out laughing

“WE HAVE TO STOP KYRO!” Oliver yells

“You’ve been to space?” Doug asked Ash, impressed.

“I honestly don’t know what this creep is talking about.”

“Sorry, I keep going to the wrong time period, last minute I checked, I was in my room having a…” he looks at Doug “What us boys do…”
@Traykar

“No you need to recover and I need to take you to Yakiv”

“You know Yakiv? He’s working with us!” Oliver pants “Kyro has to be stopped, I don’t care if I die in the process! He’s a mass murderer and cannibal, he has to be arrested!”

“I work for him”