2059: The Invasion

As the plague doctors approach O2 he cowers into a nearby corner “Please don’t kill me! I can offer my services I’ll do anything just let me live!” he whines. The plague doctors impassively chuckle at his feeble attempts to bargain and approach closer drawing long hooked blades from their coats.

As soon as one comes within a few feet of O2 his posture shifts completely “Perfect” he says before firing off a pressurised spray of air towards the Doctor’s knee. As the leg bends backward the Plague Doctor collapses, howling in pain, “Allow me to lay down some ground rules…” O2 states, in Wintry tones, "If you touch me… I’ll knock you out, cut or bruise me…I’ll break something, if you somehow manage to injure me well… " he trails off, whilst gesturing to the knife strapped to his thigh.

The remaining Plague doctors draw pistols and proceed to fire at O2, he responds by creating a dense wall of air before firing another pressurised stream slicing their guns. He proceeds to spray them with a seemingly weaker stream of air… although a few moments later they collapse. With his adversaries dispatched O2 continues through the Labyrinth.

2 Likes

Mark leapt above Scrapper and then landed behind him, slashing at his legs with his sword. “Why do you continue doing this? Why do you hate me so much?!”
@Monopoly

Rakety held up his bazooka and raises an eye behind his gas mask visor
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Marks stare for a while and leave through the remains of the tunnel
@Traykar

1 Like

“Oh wow I’ve been impaled. Did you forget about my healing factor?”

1 Like

Frustrated, Mark went for another slash at Scrapper. “My wife is behind that door, Scrapper!” he growled.
“And you’re going to try to stop me from getting in, just because of some grudge that you have against me?!”
@Monopoly

“I also have a grudge against this door…”

3 Likes

“Things have changed, Scrapper. I am not the same person you fought in the Arena. I’m changed now, and I thought you would have been after all this time!” Mark said, trying to get the message across as he charged at Scrapper, and attempted to bash him in the face with his shield before slicing at his neck.
@Monopoly

With the little light Hydron could see Murzahk, starting his drill.He attacked, but Hydron blocked him with his blades. The fight went on.

Back in the city, some gigantic ships landed, in front if Zadran, Quadran and Vodrek. “Finally, they’re here!” Quadran exlcaimed.

Deep below The Black knight sat in their base tapping at a computer sending data to OFT and the rest of the league: a chemical formula, a picture of the completed result, finally a message.

“Package secured. Awaiting further instructions.”

1 Like

“It really seems you’re the one who hasn’t changed. I’m just standing here, and you’re attacking me.”

Excellent, head to the docks and await extraction” OFT turns toward Depth Charge “It seems like our final piece is falling into place” he says smiling. Depth Charge nods and leads OFT deeper into the R&D section “I have something to pair with ‘Kronos’ I think you’ll like it” Depth Charge mentions, he picks up a tall golden staff with a wire atop the end, after pressing a small button a blade of shimmering blue energy appears on the wire “What do you think?” They enquire, OFT simply grins.

Harvey calls oft

“You don’t have a wife being held hostage behind a door, and having to fight some tentacled brute!” Mark retorted, trying to get past scrapper by attacking him. “If you don’t like this, then just let me through! Please!”
@Monopoly

OOC: I don’t think they know where the entrance of the tunnel is. And why did they all just leave?

OOC: The tunnel is accessed through a secret passageway in the mansion.

OOC: They aren’t in the mansion

OOC: They are on the property though. And the tunnel was damaged, so new, alternate entrances would most likely be exposed.

OOC: They do, they are all mark, all love Sadie and all know where the tunnel is

OOC: So why, is there a maze under the mansion? And shouldn’t the Mark’s be concerned about all the imposters?

OOC: the mansion was originally constructed for a medieval history fan I guess?