2059: The Invasion

An axe came down upon Jacob syd backed by inhuman force

Jacob dodges
“I wouldn’t make another mistake like that, or else you won’t be seeing your friend again!” He smiles

“Interesting proposition…how about I stab both of you simultaneously?”

Jake looks confused
“So you threaten to kill the hostage?” Jake asks “Dumb move, maybe I’ll make it easier for you!” He puts a gun to Isabel’s head
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Connor swung in, having heard her call.
“Isabel!” He said, landing beside her.
“Isabal, can you hear me? Are you alright?”
Grace landed next to them.
“Who’s this?”

The knight lowered their huge shield as the six pods on it unfurled to reveal thin metal tubes

Jake looks over at Connor and chuckles
“Well, this is your ‘boyfriend’, I expected better and worse!!”
“Y’know dad, I didn’t know christmas had come this early!” The decontaminater smiles “Hello sweet muffin!”
Isabel glares at the man
“Well Connor, this is my father!” Isabel spits, she is bleeding and injured, finding it extremely hard to walk, yet almost nothing can stop her revenge on him
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Connor glared at Jake.
He tried to help Isabel get up.
Grace shot a web at Jake and The Contaminator

The guns on the shield fired, carefully blasting a stream of bullets from laser guided sub machine guns. Targeting everyone in front of the knight

“I’m impressed!” The contaminater chuckles, dodging the bullets “You have more people protecting you than your mo11ther!” he crushes a Mark clone’s corpse “Perhaps that’s why you’ve lasted longer!”
“YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!” Isabel yells “I HATE YOU!”
“YOUR MOTHER WAS WEAK!” Her father yells in reply “SHE WAS DYING ANYWAY!”

Connor continued to help Isabel away.
“Izzy, calm down. Save your breath. You’re hurt!” He urged her.
Grace shot another web at Jake’s mouth, followed by a punch. “Shut up.”

Bullets flew towards jake, contaminator and even Isabel

Isabel starts to collapse to the ground, dying, again
“I-really-don’t-wanna-die-again” Isabel stammers “Though I guess doing it in the same way’d be nice eh?” She chuckles lightly at her own joke
“Hey bro” Kyro yells, hi fiving Jake “Looks like we’re finally going to do it?” he looks at Connor “This is my revenge for you eating my face!” then he takes his skin off revealing some muscle, collapsing eyes and some teeth “Though I still kept bits of it!”
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Connor scowled and grabbed Isabel, before webbing away with her. Grace followed.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Once again the axe us brandished and swung towards them, with deadly control and precision

Kyro shoots Grace
“Tut tut Connor, it’s a pity the girls in your life die so easily, first your mother, then your girlfriend, now it’s going to be your little apprentice!” Kyro sighs, shooting again
@meepinater

The monomolecular axe head drew near to Kyro’s throat as he shot grace

Kyro hit it with a chunk of the Thanatos Neptune that was lying around

Grace grinned and easily dodged the bullets.
The three (Connor, Isabel, and Grace) swung further away and soon they were out of sight.

“YOU CAN’T RUN FOREVER!” Kyro yells, he steals a car, drives after and shoots the web
@meepinater