2059: The Invasion

Katrina chuckled.
“Well, at least you’re well rested. What have you git planned?”

The man stepped back. “Hey, back off. I have an eye problem, okay? I’m not drunk.”
@Omega_Tahu

“For today, you mean?” he asked, as the coffee was finished. “I can’t think something of the top of my head, this coffee should clear my head, it always works with you so.” he jokingly said, as he winked at her.

Pierce cleared his throat. “I, for one, believe that any hero should have the right to protect our city. There would be no ‘collateral damage’ if the villains hadn’t instigated the fight in the first place!” he declared as a few audience members clapped.
“And, need I remind you, we are also in business with the Celestials, and he treaty should be finished soon. If we can work with aliens, than why not heroes as well?” he asked.

Katrina nodded.
“Alright.”
She served up a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast for Bruce. “Here’s some breakfast.” She set it on the table with a knife, fork, amd napkin.

1 Like

Bruce takes a seat and starts eating up, clearly he was hungry.

Carlie stared at him silently. “You have pretty eyes.” She commented, before backing off. “I thought I saw something strange. Must’ve been wrong.” She turns around to leave.

“He has a strong point!” A cop said
“No he doesn’t!” Mr Whiteham spat “you’re bpinded because he helped against ‘the plague doctor crisis’ heroes are dangerous and should be arrested!” A lot of the audience clapped at mr Whiteham’s statement
“This session is now over!” The judge yells
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Mctoran

Katrina sits down next to him.

The man nodded. As Carlie turned, she might be able to glimpse a faint green mist coming out of the man, before forming into Toxin. The man collapsed on the ground, the mind control too exhausting.
@Omega_Tahu

“What have you planned?” he asked, taking a few bites, as he swallowed and took a sip off of his coffee.

Carlie spun around, 「Danger Line」 appearing and throwing a solid punch Toxin’s way. “I suspected as much.”

Andromeda Galaxy, 100 sectors away from Klyntar, the home planet of the Symbiotes, one month ago.

Two rouge Klyntars were roaming around the planets surface, they found two suitable host bodies to fuse with, one was Mist, a Klyntar with some resemblance of Carnage but it was blue with black veins throughout the body and the other was Bio a Klyntar which had the resemblance of Riot but was more purple throughout with pale white eyes and teeth.

“How far do you think we can get?”
Bio asked.

To which Mist responded.
“Don’t know, we need to find a ship, and get out of his hole and find Impulse.”

Bio grinned.
“Yes, Impulse, I wonder how he is, right now.”

Mist shrugged.
“We can know that for sure when we arrive.”

Bio and Mist found someone which was going to sell his ship for some…reasons. And this caught the intention of the two immediately.

“How much for the ship?”
Bio asked.

The visible old man turned, facing them.
“100.000 Credits,” he said.

“WHAT?”
Bio snapped.

Mist placed his hand on his shoulder.
“Let me handle this,” he said as he turned his attention to the man. “If it’s this worth, will it get us to Earth?” he asked.

“Earth?”
he asked confused. “Tell me which sector and galaxy this is.”

Mist nods and gives him the info.

“Yes, it could but you’ll need fuel which would cost you extra, so make it 150.000 Credits.” the man said.

Mist nods and walks away a bit with Bio and talks it over, as they bickered they didn’t notice that they were watched by someone, a bounty hunter which was analyzing the distance with the scope of his sniper.

“I’ve got you where I want.”
He said, and with that fires a bullet which went through Bio hurting him, normally it would have passed through but this bullet was flaming hot and emitting frequency sounds which disturbed him, greatly.

Mist quickly tried to comfort Bio much as he could but the pain was too much he could bear.

From the distance appeared a tall, menacing figure, with three red crimsoned eyes, his mechanical sounds been heard, as he cracked his fingers by a move of his hand, resting his big sniper on his right shoulder, his tail curling side to side.

The more he approached the two the more they got scared by the aura he created around them, Mist took Bio up and started running to which the Bounty hunter chuckled, he aims the sniper and fires a bolt of energy destroying the ship.

“HEY”
The man shouted in anger but he quickly stopped when he was handed 500.000 Credits.

“Here is your payment.”
The Bounty Hunter said.

“Come on get up!”
Mist yelled trying to get Bio up as he ran with him someplace else, trying to avoid…him.

They would eventually arrive at a place where there was no one and a pure landscape covered by the moonlight.
Mist was fired as well from the back and he yelled out in pain as his host body was spitting blood out.

Both Klyntars faced him, but Mist spoke up first.
“Necros…Metus…”

“Why were you running?” he asked, attaching the sniper on his back and formed his shotgun as it shapeshifted his right forearm.
“You are like little children, making an entire mess out of the Universe, you escaped your home Klyntar and now you want to endanger furthermore lives?” he asked.

Mist and Bio said nothing, they only had dread before their eyes.

“There has been a bounty on him, and there is only one way you both survived,” he said, pumping his shotgun.
“Tell me where is he hiding, where is Impulse!” he demanded to know.

“We…we don’t know!”
Mist cried out.

“Do you really want to sacrifice your friend over here?” he asked, pointing the shotgun at Bio ready to kill him.

Mist said nothing.

“I take it as a yes.” and with that, he sucked up Bio inside the shotgun into a housed glass clear part of his weapon and fires up the fire inside, killing Bio.

“EARTH!”
Mist said.

“Earth?” he asked, as he also said the current sector and galaxy it is in.

Mist nods.
“But you’ll never get him!”

Never we’ll he succeed!”
Necros said, as he also killed Mist the exact way as he did with Bio, he made his way to Thanatos Neptune his ship.

And with that, his Flashback ended and was finding himself on the throne and bride of his ship ready to set for planet Earth.

1 Like

“I dunno. Train a bit, maybe see if I can find some bad guys to catch…”

Toxin morphed into the gas, the punch going straight through it. The gas flew towards Carlie, trying to control her mind.
@Omega_Tahu

“I thought we were a team…” he said. “I mean, we can work together.”

“I know, love. Im just saying, that’s what I’ve got planned. If you want to come along, I’d be more than happy to do this with you.”

1 Like

“Well, I thought it was the time the City saw a new face…the face of the Light Knight.” he said.

Katrina grinned. “Well, what do you say you make your big entrance today?”

“I’ve never been the one to always show off.” he teased.

“Really?” Katrina teased back. “So all the fancy cars aren’t for showing off?” She tapped Bruce’s nose.

1 Like

“Well…I had to win you over somehow…” he said, teasingly.

1 Like

Katrina snorted, chuckling. “Well, it may just have worked.”

1 Like