2059: The Invasion

“I know.” he said, a bit cocky. “That’s why you are here.”

Llillaa retorts jokingly with a hint of sarcasm,
“If only you’d die before then. I’d be free of your torturous explaining of your earth technology and I failed my mission, from what I’ve learned from the news.”
He smiles briefly when Project Runa wasn’t looking.
"Say, what would you think of moving sector 1 in front of sector 4?
He says, not really knowing all that consisted on Mars, but figured the vagueness might lead to a decent conversation.

Katrina raised an eyebrow. “Oh, getting a little cocky now, are we?” She teased.

“Hell to the yeah, I am fully confident about it.” he said finishing his plate.

“Well, It would theoretically be a good idea to have both on one side.” He said, figuring he was talking about the laser and the bomb bay, respectively. “However, I feel that it might be a bit dangerous, as if a bomb exploded prematurely, it would also take out the laser.” He said. “Just one second, I’m pulling up a map for reference, so we can go over the test and launch plans.”

1 Like

Katrina raised her other eyebrow.
“Careful, Bruce. Don’t want to get too confident, otherwise something might happen.” She teased again.

“Oh yeah?” he asked, folding his arms. “I’ve survived everything, so what can possibly happen?” he teasingly asked.

“yes I assume that would be dangerous, we can’t let Gary near it.”
He was joking again, as he had no clue if there was a person named Gary that worked there.

“This.” Katrina kissed him.

1 Like

“Wait, we have a Gary here?” Runa asked. It seems he wasn’t exactly knowledgeable on the names of all his staff.

“I don’t know, I thought you knew.”

He smiled, embracing her kiss, he held on a bit longer but then broke it.
“I’ve missed that, I’ve been so busy lately, glad to see somethings are back.” he smirks.

1 Like

There was knocking on the closest door

“Well, it’d be a shame if we were too busy to have any real fun, would it? I gotta entertain myself somehow.” Katrina replied.

1 Like

“Oh, oh.” he said. “So I am your entertainer?” he teased. “Your amuser? Do I amuse you?” he asked, jokingly.

“HANG ON! ONE MOMENT” Mule yelled

“Sometimes.” Katrina replied, stroking Bruce’s face.

1 Like

“Well.” he said touching her hand which stroked his face. “It is a honor ma’am to be your amuser.”

A doorbell rang… From the pantry.

1 Like

Katrina smiled, then her head snapped towards the pantry.
She stood up and approached it, tattoos glowing yellow.
“H-hello?”
@Holi