2059: The Invasion

“Fine by me then.” he said. Walking towards the door, as Bruce followed.

Katrina followed Bruce.

Runa got up and went outside to look at the view. It had been a while since he’d been to Build Site: Venus, or really this far south or east, so he didn’t mind taking in the scenery of the nearby forest for a bit.

They get out of the building. “Alright where are those abandoned parking lots?” he asked.

Katrina led them to a nearby parking lot. “Here’s one.”

Ethan followed and so did Bruce.

“Where’s your suit?” he asked, folding his arms.

“Right, here.” he said as it formed around him. “So what now?”

“What’s something that makes you angry?”

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

“It depends, I can’t really think of an example out of the top of my head.” he said. “But maybe when someone mentions my family in a rude way.”

“…Christine.” She eventually said, accepting the hard reality that she may be stuck with “Doug” for quite a while

The salesman lit the contract into a searing flame, burning through her office at a bright blue hue. Before himself disappearing

Christine began to panic. “Oh god, how am i gonna get back to my bace?! They need me…”

“But, how exactly did we get here?”

“Okay. Light Knight?” Katrina looked at Bruce.
“Could you please?”

“What?” he asked.

“You know… say something insulting about his family?” She whispered.

“Why me?” he asked, whispering back.

Meanwhile, plague Knight and Toxin travelled back to the secret church. “They shall be eaer to meet you.” He said to Toxin as he entered. Toxin would then be greeted with a wave of excitement. “Yes, it is true. The Prophesized one has returned!” Plague Knight declared as the crowd bowed down to Toxin.
@meepinater
@Holi

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Caesar flies back up to Kyro.
“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

“Yeah, what he said!” Justin replied as he appeared on the scene.

The salesman appears in the room