2059: The Invasion

Everyone turned to him. “Speak.” Plague Knight said.

“the agent is delt with,” it said with a bow, “and the cia’s office ablaze, they shan’t be a problem.”

1 Like

Malware walks out of the flaming electronics store, walking right past the police officers firing bullets right through him. They were too easy: He wanted a real challenge.

Novus flies towards Caesar and Kyro. “Okay, what was up with the lizard and the crazy monster guy?” She asked.

@Holi
@meepinater
Plague Knight nodded. “I applaud your work, Salesman. And now, it is time for me to feast on their leftovers.” He said as he began to leave. “I shall return soon…” He said, leaving Toxin and the Salesman with the Plague Doctors.

@Runa
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
“I don’t know, but he looks almost exactly like Mark.” Justin replied to Novus. "And he also seems to believe that he is Mark…’

“…then maybe he’s Mark?” Novus says to Justin. “Also, who’s Mark? The name sounds familiar, but at the same time, Mark is a pretty common name.”

OOC: got to go for a bit

“You know, Mark Mcneil? Berserker? The guy you fought just now?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Jack might smell smoke coming from nearby…

Carlie walks over. “So the guy’s looney. Good to know.”

“So he is Mark. Case solved.” Novus said, not really knowing Mark all that well, personally speaking. “So why act so surprised, or like it’s hard to believe?”

Jack indeed smelled it. “What is this.” he said, he slowly stood up and walked to see what was going on.

@Runa
@Omega_Tahu
“Because, there cannot be two Marks. This Lizard Berserker clearly believes himself to be the true Mark. So much so, it would have convinced me, had he not been a reptile. But what exactly has caused this delusion in him?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Further investigation would reveal that Chritine’s office was up in flames.

“Wait. Which one were we talking about?” Novus asked, clearly confused on the large reptile and Mark, and which they were speaking of.

“Who did this?” he asked as ran back into his room and saw some clothes, he quickly changes and looks around for any escape route.

Just facepalmed. “to put it simply, this lizard thinks he is Mark/Berserker, but he obviously isn’t. So why does he blieve this?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
As Jack stared down the burning, smoking hall, A dark figure began to take shape. A scared CIA agent ran from the figure, but his head suddenly exploded and he dropped dead. Plague Knight then stepped through the flames.

“Hello, Mr. Reacher. I’ve heard much about you…”

“Because he’s got a few screws lose. Simple answer, don’t overthink it.”

She thinks for a minute. “…He’s a lizard clone.” She spitballs, only half serious.

“Who are you and why did you try to kill me by burning this place down?” he asked.

“It’s just I want to be normal after everything that’s happened and being thought that I was killing again. I don’t want to fight.” She told him, not sure when or how to tell him the real reason.

“I dunno?”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Toxin, behind his mask, blinked.
“…what…?”
@Mctoran

1 Like

“Hey!” Marissa Meyers crosses her arms, standing behind Malware. “Buddy, it’s rude to ignore people when they’re shooting at you!”