2059: The Invasion

“You’re welcome.” Mark responded, although he didn’t really know what he did to help.

@meepinater
Suddenly, what appeared to be a Teenage girl of about 17 in a Plague Doctor costume appeared in front of Toxin. “Oh my god, i’m totally your biggest fan. Can I get a selfie?” she asked excitedly.

Tempest sits in a room, that he stayed in as ambassador. He was looking at a small ring, this ring opened a holographic device, that could be used for messaging Celerion. Their alpha technology for this messaging system was classified and honestly this was a prototype, one of many. The system was called “TTM” for whatever reason.

This was mainly besides the point, but Tempest (Adam Stone) got a message from Ruremaa, saying that he is planning to visit Earth. Tempest commented that it should be fine but he should double check first.

@jayzor17
@Runa
Plague Knight silently watched the fight unfold from the shadows.

@Omega_Tahu @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
“Well, I’d love to go get the lizard, but we have more pressing things to worry about.” Caesar turns to Kyro. “Now you are going to tell me all of your plans, and I’ll see if you’re worth my time.”

“If you don’t feel like explaining I’ll beat the explanation out of you.” Carlie added.

“Doesn’t sound so bad!” Kyro smirks, he was never going to explain

Caesar, for the millionth time, raises an energy blast to Kyro’s head.
“You have five seconds. Five.”

“Ooh, I always loved these ones, such a classic but also such a golden one!” Kyro smiles

“Four.” The energy in his hand gets larger.

Kyro sits patiently

Carlie sighs, and then lets 「Danger Line」 unleash a flurry of lightning fast punches upon Kyro.

Malware stands there, and the flaming object goes through him, his body breaking down into binary where and when is passes through him. He sighs. “This will have to do.” He said, his body turning into a mass of binary and pixels as he flows into the phone in her pocket.

Project: Novus turns to Carlie. “Gaudy?” She asks, watching Caesar threaten Kyro, ready to jump in if she needs to.

Runa sees as the truck arrives. “It’s here, good.” He says, walking in to help unload.

1 Like

They damage his head but since it’s mostly a fake replaced one it’s not too much

“How did you do that?”

Carlie doesn’t let up, letting 「Danger Line」 continue to pound away at Kyro’s chest and face.[quote=“Diero, post:982, topic:49148, full:true”]
“How did you do that?”
[/quote]

“Who knows.”

“Someone ate my face off once before, anyway weren’t you doing a countdown?” Kyro asked, the punches caused some effect but not enough to properly injure him

“Hm, nah.” Caesar charges his fist with energy, and then punches Kyro in the head, full force, at super speed.

Project: Novus rushes in, stabbing at his torso with her blade on her forearm.

Kyro is flung far away from the punch,

OOC: Excuse me what

Before he could fly more than 2 feet 「Danger Line」 had grabbed him in out him back into place. Carlie then turns to Caeser. “Could you not send them flying? We need to know where he is to question him.”