2059: The Invasion

Novus could only stick so far as her blades couldn’t cut through Kyro’s metal body underneath his fake rubber skin

“Square up, boyo!” Justin said as he got into a boxing stance, his amulet glowing.

“I knew it!” Kyro sighs “me on my own surrounded by ‘heroes’ where’s Leonard got to?”
Little did Kyro know Leonard was flying in a helicopter

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
“Are you still capable of responding, sir?”

Carlie stands back a couple feet. “Ready to talk yet?”

“Yes!” Kyro smiles “I told you I’m mostly fake!”

“Injure me all you want, I’ll never talk!”

Carlie sighs. “Good grief.” 「Danger Line」 reappears. “Do you really want a round two?”

“We can make you talk.” Novus growled at him. “Everyone has a weak spot.” She starts shooting lasers at his body, mostly near the joints and neck.

“Well, in that case,” Caesar grabs Kyro’s arm and attempts to pull it off.

The arm came off almost instantly, it looked like it wasn’t really connected

His head fell off and rolled on the ground
“Gee thanks!” The head replied

She stops. “Oh. Whoops.” She said.

Caesar starts whacking Kyro with the arm.
“If I humiliate you enough will you talk?”

Carlie picks up the head. “That works I guess. Anyone got a bag?”

In the meantime, 「Danger Line」to reach into the neck connection to access the internals of the body.

The head was babbling on about nonsense

“Anyone have duct tape?” Project: Novus asks.

“Ahh yes, the old duck tape over mouth way, a classic!” Kyro smirks “I’m almost proud of the new age of Villainy!”

“That wouldn’t be villainous. It would do everyone a favor.” Novus tells him.

Carlie tossed up the head, and 「Danger Line」 caught it and attempted to pull apart the head and the jaw.

“Well, this has all been fun, but we have other things to do. Do you know of any suspicious abandoned buildings on the east side of town?”

Carlie shook her head, turning away and letting her Stand do her thing. “Nope, it’s your case.”

Elsewhere, Kim left as his ■■■■■ came to an end and went out to grab a bite.