2059: The Invasion

Llillaa walks over to help.

Marissa moves |Rush| to intercept the attack… presumably having no affect on Malware, given his displayed intangibility. She turns around, expecting to see Malware behind her, then around again, and again, pivoting in circles and always expecting to find Malware behind her. She pulls |Rush| back, forming the six hands into a circle around her, prepared for an attack from any direction.

Carlie looks around and fails to spot the body. “Yeah, I’ll be around to help. Carry on with your investigation.”

Plague Knight slowly began to step forward, although he still remained hidden.

“Cool.” Caesar starts heading eastward, looking peeved to say the least.

Clint was walking down the streets wandering about as he talked with Magnus.

“So if I call your name, I become super powerful?” he asked.

“Well…I think so, I never tested that theory.” Magnus explained. “But you or I will be a force to be wrecking with.”

“Oh so you are supposed to be Jesus?”

“No, but I am one of the few which came prepared for the Invasion.” Magnus said. “Which can happen any time now.”

Carlie followed, pulling out her phone again.

Kim walked down the streets of the city before entering a whataburger to pick up something to eat.

“Try to stay at least five feet away from me, or else you’ll get shocked.”

“Good to know.” She said, trailing behind a bit.

Ricky watched the fight with the lizards on a screen
“This the weirdest thing you ever seen?” Oliver asks him
“No…” Ricky replies “I sent another SWAT Team out to get a mad robot a few months ago, next thing you know, their all burned by plasma, you?”
“Oh definitely not, but that’s a story for another day!” Oliver replies

OOC: (I referenced this, woohoo!)

1 Like

She continues to chase it, shooting lasers as his feet to try and trip him up.

After unloading is done, Runa helps set up for the first few tests for the rocket.

Marissa might feel the phone in her pocket start to heat up exponentially.

“Just know I’m still the same girl; I’ll be. Merciless if anyone tried to hurt our family.” Sadie laughed, kissing mark.

It’s feet get damaged so it limps away

The limping allows her to catch up, so she goes to tackle the body.

Llillaa also helps, seeing to what he could.

The body collapses

Once they had the rocket strapped down, Runa went up to an observation deck to watch the test.

Novus held the arms of the body behind its back and dragged him back to where everyone else was in this situation.

Llillaa follows Runa to the observation deck,
“Looks good.”

He nods as he records test observations. “That it does. If all goes well, we may actually be ready to launch tomorrow.” He says.

“The sooner the better.”