2059: The Invasion

Carlie brow contorted for barely a moment before she replied curtly. “Well then.” She then turned and started walking away.

Katrina nodded. She continued walking towards their home.

“Oh I forgot somebody,” Bruce said. “GrimBlade…he can be a part of our team, you remember him right?” (@meepinater)

@Khalsa721
Mark smiled. “Well that’s good to know, but I will still protect you no matter what.” Mark said, kissing Sadie.

@meepinater
The teenager sighed in dissapointment. “Man…” The Plague doctor chuckled. “They look up to you, Toxin.” He said.

@Runa
@jayzor17
Plague Knight stepped out of the shadows. “You seem troubled, dear…” He commented.

Novus sighs. Then, she gets a notification in her HUD.
Come to the location sent with this message. It says, the location popping up after it. There's something important that's going on and you should be here to help with it. New Evo can handle itself for a day or two.
Project: Novus sighed. “Alright.” She muttered to herself, dropping the robot and going towards Nunciam. “I’d better get some stuff first.” She then got another message.
Project: Excellerator is on its way to get you, so you can get here faster. Please use it. And don't crash it this time.
She smiles. “Well, that’s good, I guess.” She says.

Runa finishes sending the message. “We should be able to start within the hour.” He says as the rockets are being put together, and Project: Meteor ready for launch.

The phone in Marissa’s pocket would start to smoke, as Malware messed with its internals.

1 Like

Carlie would decided to call up Mars to see about meeting up with her somewhere.

Kim would walk down the street to the bus station and end up waiting there.

Malware, curious about his own power, decided to try something.

He attempted to copy his code, and send the copy over the wireless signal of the call. In doing this, he created an imperfect version of himself, and sent it over the phone to Carlie. “Hello.” His voice said over the phone.

“Who’s this?” Carlie responded, mostly sure this had been Mars’ number.

“Why, I’m Malware.” He responds. “Sorry, but your friend is busy right now.” He says.

Carlie’s phone might start to heat up a considerable amount.

"That phone of yours seems a bit buggy. Do you think by any chance it might contain…Malware?
@jayzor17

Good. And please do what you need if I ever get violent again." Sadie told him “I couldn’t stand knowing I hurt my family.” She told him, still worried after what happened to both her and Elias.

“Okay. And same goes for me too. I don’t want to go Berserk on anybody around my family, so please do whatever you can to stop me and protect everyone if it happens” Mark replied, worried about his own problems as well.
@Khalsa721

"I think I remember how…

Caesar puts his back against the wall and slides down it.
“Wait, wait wait. I’m sorry.”

“What’ve you done with her- ow!” She drops her phone to the ground as it heats up, then leans down so she can still hear it. “What have you done with her!”

Carlie ignores him.

“Hey! I said I’m sorry!” He puts his head in hi free hand and starts muttering “stupid” to himself over and over.

“Nothing, yet. She’s actually still fighting me.” He says, his body half-rising out of the phone, waist down still binary, and whisping into the phone like a genie tail, with his arms held behind his back. He quickly scans the surrounding area, as well as Carlie herself, for any other technological devices.

“Ah, someone knows me, I see.” The Malware on Marissa’s side says aloud from within the phone, using its speaker, likely loud enough for Plague Knight to hear.

OOC: he’d find Caesar’s watch that holds his supersuit.
@Runa

Justin backed up suddenly when he saw Malware appear. “Woah! Well I don’t remember that update for my Iphone!”

“Of course I know you. In fact, we actually met once, if I recall, but you probably don’t recognize me with my…new look.” Plague Knight responded
@Runa

Malware looks at Justin. “It’s quite an interesting one.” He said as he rose higher out of it, but stayed attached in the genie-like fashion. “Perhaps you’d like to download it?” He asks, looking over him as well for anything he could manipulate.

“Well, I can’t remember every face I see. There’s just so many of them.” Malware says to Plague Knight. “And so little space saved for memory. My only flaw, I’d say.”