2059: The Invasion

“Get out!” Katrina snapped.

The gas moved away from the stand.
@Omega_Tahu

“what were your names again?”

1 Like

“That’s none of your business, so get out of my house.” he said.

Carlie would breath again, and wait to see the gas’ next move.

“that’s not very nice,” it muttered

Necros rested his chick on the right hand, curling his left-hand fingers on the throne rest arms, as another flashback hit him.

In an unknown sector of Andromeda Galaxy, a week ago.

Thanatos Neptune was visited by a strange ship, one he hasn’t seen before, this picked his interest as he grinned, but before he could do more he was greeted with an invitation message to their bridge.

He stood up from his Throne and ordered his men in his own natal language
Imperium sibi navem sum usque ad tergum, trahere non ergo praestigium, et fac nobis et paratum esse nuntiatum est, ubi ignis.
(Assume command over the ship till I am back, and make sure they don’t pull a trick on us and be ready to fire when told to.)

And with that a portal bridge between the two ships opened, while the alien ship was big, Thanatos Nepute matched it size quite a bit.

Necros is lead towards the bridge, as he entered he saw the Captain of the Shipan a interesting creature he has never seen but only heard off.

The Captain greets him.
Samiet alkthyr eank ya Nakrus Maytus.
(I’ve heard a lot about you, Necros Metus.)

Necros’ translator immediately took action and translated to him and he spoke in their language.
Ma eilaj , fama hu aldhy turiduh?
“What a treat, so what is it that you want?)

ldhlk tatahadath lughatina 'aydaan , al’akthar 'iitharatan lil’iiejab.” the Captain said surprised and amazed.
(So you speak our language too, most impressive.)

Necros gave him a look of impatience to which the Captain spoke up.

Nuriduk 'an tatarid , Kulntar Symbiote.
(We want you to hunt down, Impulse, the Klyntar Symbiote)

Hsnana , asif , lkn Klyntar yadfae li balfel lilqabd ealayh , ealaa qayd alhayat , hdha hu. limadha turiduh 'akthr?” Necros asked.
(Well sorry, but Klyntar is already paying me to capture him, alive, that is. Why would you want him the most?)

To which the Captain chuckled.
Li’anana khalqnah. nzrana li’anah zilun mthwrana limudat eamayn wanuridih maratan 'ukhraa , li’anana 'anshanah , kan bimathabat tajribat limaerifat ma ymkn 'an yahduth ‘iidha qumna bidamaj junsina mae jansihim thuma ja’ alddafie , ldhlk fahu malakuna! lays lahum!” The Captain explained.
(Because we created him. Because he has been on the loose for 2 years and we want him back, for we created him, he was an experiment to see what would happen if we combined our race with theirs and then Impulse came to be, so he is our property! Not theirs!)

Necros chuckled a bit and folded his arms.
"'Aetaqid 'anak taerif , khadamati laysat rakhisatun.
(I think you know, my services don’t come cheap.)

'Astatie 'an 'uwakid lakum maa dafaeuh lak , wayumkinuni mudaeafatan dhlk! faqat aeadatuh hayaan , lana.” the Captain said.
(I can ensure you whatever they have paid you, I can double it! Just bring him back alive, to us.)

Necros smirked.
Sawf 'aqwam bi’ayi eamal , walakuna bialsier almunasib.
(I’ll do any job, but for the right price.)

The Captain chuckled.
Ladayna aitifaq.
(We have a deal.)

Necros then said.
Faqat likay taerif , 'ana akhudh ratibi qabl albahth.
(Just so you know, I take my pay before the hunt.)

Hasananaan , huna hu ratibuk wal’iihdathiat aldaqiqat limawqie alddafie.”
(Alright, here is your pay and the exact coordinates of Impulse’ location.)

Necros smirks and shortly bows.
Sawf yakun lah.
(I’ll have him.)

And with that Necros makes his way out of the bridge and so his flashback ends.

Necros grins and speaks in his language to his minions.
Posuit tenebras in transwarp agitet quod materia agat ad plenam facultatem et nos terra ut celeriter!
(Set the transwarp drives and dark matter drives at full capacity and get us to earth, quickly!)

And so Thanatos Neptune was activating its engines and was firing up going towards earth at a fast pace.

Llillaa agrees,
“So, when does our rock orbit the planet?”

“I don’t care, you knocked on the door which was alright, then you somehow annoyed my wife and now you entere in my house and dare to hint at her!?” he asked. “Get the hell out of my house, I will not say again, just get out and be done with it.” (@Holi)

Katrina frowned.
“Get out.”

The gas reformed into Toxin. “Clever little girl…” he sneered.
@Omega_Tahu

1 Like

“odd, I don’t recall hitting on anyone.”

1 Like

“As soon as testing is done.” He says. He then gets a message. “Construction’s finished.” He says. “We pack up for testing in an hour.” He waits for a minute. “Llillaa, how much can I trust you?” He asks.

Carlie reached up and grabbed the line again. She then disappeared and reappeared behind Toxin, before letting 「Danger Line」 loose to unleash a flurry of punches in Toxin’s direction.

“‘I can give you things beyond your wildest imagination’, yeah you can fool yourself but not me,” he said walking towards him. “Get out, now.”

“How, much are you willing? I haven’t tried to kill you since the treaty happened, and honestly I wouldn’t have much standing in my society anymore. So I have no reason to betray your trust.”

“that was an actual offer, I was being literal” said the being

Toxin rolled backwards, dodging the attacks.
“Nice try.” He growled.

“We don’t need your offer, so how about you leave right now when asked to?” he asked.

“hm…no”

1 Like

“No?” he asked. “Why not? Nobody let you in.” he said. “As the matter of fact you let yourself in, without our permission.”

Since the recent events, the CIA had relocated their base due to the massive damages that it had received, as well as the risk of being attacked again.

Anyways, the new CIA base had just finished its relocation, and all of its files and equipment had just finished moving.

A perfect opportunity for someone to take advantage and strike.

A hooded figure stepped into the building. Workers and CIA agents were immediately on alert, as the figure’s costume didn’t exactly make him look friendly. As several agents began to approach him, the figure flipped them over and snapped their necks. Some workers screamed and fled as the figure began to step down the halls. Another agent appeared and attempted to shoot him. The figure grabbed the gun and broke it in his hand, shooting the agent with his own pistols. As the agent dropped dead, the figure snatched the key card, and continued down the halls.

As the figure approached a lab door deep within the base, he pulled down his hood, revealing a Plague Doctor Mask. The Plague Doctor swiped the key card and opened the door.
He had to bring back the Master.

The Cult of Plague Doctors had receeded underground shortly after the death of their god, the Moon. And in those 40 years, they had been planning, biding their time to rise back up to power. And now the time had finally come to enact their plan.

The Plague Doctor stepped into the laboratory, where a gruesome, mutated corpse in a Plague Doctor mask. It was none other than Alistair Spencer, the leader of the Plague Doctor cult. He had mutated from his amalgam mutagen in the final battle with the heroes, and his corpse was now hideously deformed. But it could be brought back to glory.

The Plague Doctor stepped closer to the body with a syringe in his hand, containing the Savager serum. He then injected it into Alistair’s spinal cord. Just as he finished the injection, another CIA agent ran in, interrupting him. “Stop right there!” He shouted. The Plague Doctor didn’t respond, and shot the agent dead. The Agent’s falling body knocked over another machine in the lab, releasing a puddle of what appeared to be fluid-like grains of sand. But it wasn’t just sand.

"Initiating Nanite Reconstruction Protocol"

An electronic voice announced. The silver grains snaked towards Alistair’s body and flowed over him, entering his wounds and reversing his malformations. The liquid consistancy of the Natites then hardened into a hard shell of armor, with electronic and cybernetic components. Alistair burst from the table, suddenly alive. He thrashed around, shouting in confusion, before the Plague Doctor finally calmed him down. “Master, you’ve returned!” he exclaimed to Alistair. Alistair stared down at his robotic hands. “What…am I? Where am I? How Long has it been?!” He demanded.
“You’ve been dead for 40 years, master.” The Plague Doctor reluctantly explained. “But now we have brought you back, and we have a plan to take back this city.” The Plague Doctor explained as he and Alistair exited the building, disappearing into the dark Alleyways.