2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Jack O. Lantern and Dr. Skull were actually roommates in college.

3 Likes

True but I was actually going to name him

Dr.

Obviously.

2 Likes

His full name is Edward Femurson Skull.

2 Likes

Oh god…
Accepted. Join anytime.

Name: Forgotten

Alias: Fiendslayer Paladin

Alignment: Hero

Affiliation(s): None

Generation: He claims to be thousands of years old, so Old timers

Powers/abilities: His armor is several hundred times the strength of titanium while remaining extremely lightweight. His sword is a blade of energy that can only harm things that are evil or in direct association with evil, but otherwise cuts anything as if it were warm butter. He is also around 10 times stronger than my other character, Caesar, but not as fast. If his armor is removed or a sufficiently large hole is put in it, his life energy will explode outward and empower everyone in his immediate vicinity. He can teleport, but only in distances no shorter than a mile. Also, for some reason, he can very easily dodge any attacks that are predominantly red and/or black in color or that originated from something red or black. Fiendslayer Paladin · Archenemy: Nicol Bolas (E01) #8 · Scryfall Magic The Gathering Search.

Appearance: Fiendslayer Paladin · Archenemy: Nicol Bolas (E01) #8 · Scryfall Magic The Gathering Search

Personality/Bio: He can’t remembe his past, and any who would remember it is long dead. All that he does remember is that he’s devoted to the cause of good and justice, and he never wavers from it. He comes off as cold to others because of this.

Accepted. Join anytime

name:
Parvus
Alias:
Parvus
Alignment:
Villian
Affiliation:
The salesman
Generation:
Unknown
Powers/Abilities:
Parvus was bestowed several ablities by the six Xir’algath who created her at the behest of the salesman.
Phenex- granted her great knowledge of the world around her, and a instead curiousity
Abraxas- granted her her scythe, so that not only could she defend herself, but so she could help those that needed it with food
Rahab- gave her pride, so she would be no fool, but also his venom such that she may cut through all things in her way
Valac- gave her the power of sight, to see those that are her enimies
Ukobach- gave her the ablity of fire, to control and create blue flames at will
Surgat- gave her the ablity to travel across the he world at will

Her scythe, Leviathan is made of an living metal, capable of coiling and extending like a serpent, with two long blades facing opposite directions, one per end, it can heal being fed fire, and if wounded enough will cut Parvus off from her powers until healed.
Appearance:
Parvus is a thin lady wearing a suit traditional of the French aristocracy pre revolution
(Like this, but without the hat)

Accepted! Join anytime.

1 Like

O no, Renegade though…
He’s like the only one who’ll be affected…

Big oof.

1 Like

Well I’m boned.

PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED!

What if he’s attacked by something that has no red or black, but just to happend to be summoned by a red dude?

1 Like

It would be easier to dodge like anything also that’s red or black. The reason he has this weird ability in the first place is because the Magic card he’s based on has Hexproof from red and black, meaning it can’t be that target of spells or abilities of that color, and if I followed that 100% then red and black things would automatically miss Fiendslayer Paladin, which would be utterly broke in this context.

1 Like

In your complete consumption of hilarious cliches you’ve accidentally created the perfect counter to Dr. Skull. Wow.

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was to counter the “edgy evil person” color scheme, based on his other abilities.

1 Like

yeah, I thought it was to counter the stereotypical demon colors

1 Like

2 Likes

Name: William Jenkins
Alias: President Jenkins of the United States Of America
Alignment: Hero (but he’s a sleazy politician with a lot of dark secrets so it’s really unknown)
Affiliation(s): Republican
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: He’s the president meaning he has a lot of power
Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/36/f2/a236f27909171a2742ff504baf985d14.jpg
Personality/Bio: William is the president of the United States, he is firm and slightly fair but he’s not really a fan of superheroes, he doesn’t mind Mayor Austin and is mostly a minor character, he thinks that cops should be the ones stopping super villains and not heroes, he sees them all as terrorists but is not too afraid to ask for help

#NOTE: Like the cops and Melania, anyone can use him with my permission

2 op pls n3rf

WHY ARE ALL THE POLITICIANS ANIME CHARACTERS!?

1 Like