2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Well I’m boned.

PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED!

What if he’s attacked by something that has no red or black, but just to happend to be summoned by a red dude?

1 Like

It would be easier to dodge like anything also that’s red or black. The reason he has this weird ability in the first place is because the Magic card he’s based on has Hexproof from red and black, meaning it can’t be that target of spells or abilities of that color, and if I followed that 100% then red and black things would automatically miss Fiendslayer Paladin, which would be utterly broke in this context.

1 Like

In your complete consumption of hilarious cliches you’ve accidentally created the perfect counter to Dr. Skull. Wow.

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was to counter the “edgy evil person” color scheme, based on his other abilities.

1 Like

yeah, I thought it was to counter the stereotypical demon colors

1 Like

2 Likes

Name: William Jenkins
Alias: President Jenkins of the United States Of America
Alignment: Hero (but he’s a sleazy politician with a lot of dark secrets so it’s really unknown)
Affiliation(s): Republican
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: He’s the president meaning he has a lot of power
Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/36/f2/a236f27909171a2742ff504baf985d14.jpg
Personality/Bio: William is the president of the United States, he is firm and slightly fair but he’s not really a fan of superheroes, he doesn’t mind Mayor Austin and is mostly a minor character, he thinks that cops should be the ones stopping super villains and not heroes, he sees them all as terrorists but is not too afraid to ask for help

#NOTE: Like the cops and Melania, anyone can use him with my permission

2 op pls n3rf

WHY ARE ALL THE POLITICIANS ANIME CHARACTERS!?

1 Like

Because Michael did it and I wanted to keep with the theme

REEEEE!

In my defence your two main characters are UN Soldiers who look like their out of CS:GO and Rainbow Six Siege (they are cool though)
@L.O.S.S-KAL

I was more inspired by rainbow six siege

1 Like

That makes sense, but aren’t they in the special air service

I just have a memey resentment towards anime

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika No they are Ukranian so originally they were designed to be Berkut

Their designs were heavily influenced by riot police and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games

Edited for Triple Post- Prentice1215

I didn’t vote for him

1 Like

And yet you are in a gundam rp

I like mechs… though I prefer mechwarrior style mechs

not all are anime characters

Sorry I meant humans

filthy xenos