2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Heck

Somebody knooooooowwwssssss

3 Likes

Haze Purples

1 Like

You know, I’m suddenly feeling up for some superhero shenanigans… how are the characters balanced right now? Do you have a particular need for a fresh hero/villain?

Well…we kinda need some heroes but Mctoran did a rule since we are in mostly in the end of the RP that new characters aren’t anymore allowed…

@Mctoran so what do you say?

@MichaelTheLightBringer
@jayzor17

I say that you can sign up your character(s) now, but you have to wait until the sequel for them to join.

1 Like

Eh, Okay

Name: Variabble
Alias: Soldier
Alliance: Hero
Generation: Newbies
Powers/abilities: Guns, Tactical vests, Kevlar armour
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Soldiers are the bulk of the New Evo Military, they take orders from military leaders, certain heroes and high ranking police officers

Name: Steve Alfreds
Alias: The Commander
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: Shotgun, pistol, power over soldiers and certain police officers
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Steve is a retired soldier, he originally didn’t want to fight again but he was brought back into the war

Name: CE112
Alias: The Adjutant
Powers/abilities: He can turn into a tank
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: The Adjutant is a loyal robot who works for the commander

Name: Unknown
Alias: Mr Smith
Alliance: Villain
Powers/abilities: Can fly, laser eyes, can live up to a thousand
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: An alien criminal, Mr Smith was originally found by the FBI in the 60s and taken to Area 51, in the 1990s he was trapped in Ironbolt but due to just the knowledge of aliens, many have gone insane and even blasphemed god, he’s grouchy and rude to other aliens seeing himself in his old age, as superior, he somehow managed to escape Ironbolt with a team others, who he ate afterwards afterall “It’s not cannibalism, their another species”

uh you don’t just move to Ironbolt you get ripped out of your own dimension and possibly experimented on and lobotomised.

Name: Carlie Senoha
Alliance: Other, displays Hero-like tendencies
Powers/Abilities: Stand User, high pain tolerance
Personality: Righteous, stubborn, and very calm, but when you do manage to anger her you better be ready

Stand Name 「Danger Line」
Type: Close Range
Stand Power: Has 12 cylinders, 3 on each shoulder and 3 on each upper thigh. 「Danger Line」 can throw these and remotely activate them, causing them to shoot out a string from each end which will stick to a surface and be pulled taunt. 「Danger Line」 can then transport any non-stationary object touching a line up and down the line as he wants.
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: A
Development Potential: D

Name: Kevin ‘Monkey’ Williams
Alias: The Monkey
Alliance: "My loyalty is to The Federal Bearau Of Investigation only’
Powers/abilities: A genius FBI agent, he can sneak past most weapons
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Kevin is old, respectable and by the book, he trusts few and believes heroes are a crime

Name: Oliver James Buckwater
Alias: Ol’ Ollie, Bucky
Alliance: Agent Kevin, The Law
Powers/abilities: A trained detective, worked in the Military and FBI
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Oliver taught Millie a lot of what he knew, aside from a few things he calls ‘Ollie’s secrets’ things he imagined her to learn on her own, he fights for what he believes right and against what he thinks to be wrong, he sees the law as his greatest ally for it guides him when he needs help, he helps heroes and villains, he hates Kyro and Jake, he knew Matthew when he was young, he has a wife and two children

Geez can you make some superheroes instead of humans? Like I don’t have a problem with it but it does start to get boring every time you see the exact same structure for a character you create.

Are you the GM of the RP?

1 Like

I was just suggesting.

nothing wrong with humans, Jordan and Bruce are humans and black hood is just a drugged up human

1 Like

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY PARTLY A SIGNUP THESE ARE JUST RANDOM COPS IN BOTH RPS ANYONE CAN USE I JUST KINDA WANTED TO NAME THEM INSTEAD OF JUST COP 1 AND COP 2
Comissioner Frank:

George:

Wallace:

Alex:

Rachel:

Charlotte:

Mary:

Just to say, Rachel isn’t uploading

Who is Rachel?

One of @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika’s cops

Random cops I created because I got annoyed with going “Oh no” Said a cop “Don’t worry” Said another cop so just refer to this for Invasion and the rest of 2059 and yes I made Frank the comissioner (Granted he’s 50% Michael’s character until I snag him for the sequel)

Also these are probably the last characters I create

Name: Melanie Brown
Alias: Mel
Powers/abilities: None
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Mel is Oliver’s closest friend he also kinda fancies her they were roomates when Oliver went to university but tragically, they haven’t spoke in years and he probably won’t see her again, she currently works as a reporter for the World News Centre, based in California

2 Likes

UPDATE: With the release of 2059’s sequel approaching, I am now officially lifting the ban on new characters.
So now all characters signed up during the ban, as well as new characters signed up from this point onward, will be accepted for 2059: The Invasion, coming on monday.

1 Like

Woohoo!