2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

"Like hell I will!’ Mark said, ramming his elbow into #1919 to get past him. “Let’s go!” Mark said to the others as he looked for a way out.

Black Hood read the message and send her one back:
I am waiting…

A few moments later, he would recieve the location.

Black Hood grin widely. He goes towards his elevator and he went up inside the clock tower of his.
Fortunately, it started to rain heavily and thunder and lightning could be heard striking harder and greater than ever.
The night was dark, the City’s lights were illuminating the place for the people, he sets his coordinates on his gauntlet.

Black Hood stays for a few moments really close to the edge and jumps off…
He was free falling and just before he reached the middle height of his taken tower his suit reformed itself and from it came jet boosters, jet stabilizers and thrusters and he was speeding through the city, flying towards Mark’s founded location…
“The hunt begins.”

@Mctoran

“Elias, where is the exit?” Mark asked Elias as he searched for a way out of the building.
@meepinater

Resonate answers,
“It’s hero work, now I think you’ve overstayed your welcome.”

@Toa_Radrix
Tempest nods,
“The sciences of the Celerion society are quite vast and honestly put Earth to shame. I have heard of Xalnergy from a coworker, though I did not specialize in it. I have the basic understandings of its functions.”
He unlatches his plaeg cannon,
“Now you, (referring to Murzahk), leave us alone. I don’t care in the slightest about some unstable energy source, what I care about is my mission… and I’ll need these two alive for that.”
Lightning bounces of his body and strikes the edge of the field, it was random and could hit anyone, or it might not.

OOC:

Runa enters his lab and fills a small suitcase with medical and mechanical supplies, and switches Project: x-Caliber for Project: Keeneyen, then heads back out to go back to Xano’s base.

1 Like

Xano was munching on a BLT sandwich while drawing a design for his weapon. The design was an over the shoulder high powered laser, well… that’s what was initially designed. Xano was mouthing words and eventually created a design that would use both the Veriperium and the Ignotium Energy. The combination would use the potential of the Ignotium and the reactions of the Veriperium to create a high powered rail gun. From the design it seemed simple, though a bridge between Veriperium and Ignotium would need to be crossed in order to make this work. Xano smiles focused on his work, he basically ignored Runa and the giant central vat of Ignotium Energy.

#1919 pulled out his gun and fired shots into their legs as they escaped
YOU SHALL REMAIN HERE

Richard jumped out of the way of Murzahk. “why are after Xalnergy anyways?” He demanded

Murzahk lowered his weapons “You want to know why? It’s not my answer you want to hear.”

"then what should we hear?’’ pierce grunted.

“The answer of the one who really wants it.”

“YOU DON’T MAKE ANY SENSE!” Richard cried, blindly flailing his cane at the alien.

Murzahk took Richrd from the neck with fury “You’d better shut up” Richard could see his reflection in Murzahk’s big orange eye

In Murzahk’s eye, Richard saw his reflection. But he also thought he saw the Gamemaster’s face tor a moment. Richard shook his head, trying to snap out of it.
@Jcton
Richard could feel the air leaving his lungs. His arms fell to his sides, and his face began to turn purple. He tried to say something, perhaps a plea for help, but all that came out were _ack_s and sputtering.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
Mark jumped in front of Sadie, shielding her from #1919’s bullets. He grabbed a nearby pipe, prepared to defend himself . “Stay away! I mean it!” He warned.

#1919 continued marching towards them his claw spinning like a drill
YOU WILL STAY HERE

Mark bashed the pipe over Leadhead’s helmet. “Stay away!”

Black Hood still flew through the City as it rain heavily, and thunder and lightning crackling against each other creating booming echos through the City.
“Where is he?” Black Hood said. “You’d think Christine would give me the exact coordinates.” he said looking at his gauntlet he was in the right direction.

Murzahk held him tight “Anything to say?”