2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Tempest looks back,
“Want to shake hands?”
He removes the gauntlet on his left hand, holding it out to shake.

Elias looked confused.
“Really?”

Tempest nods,
“it was a good fight, now you should go and take a break.”

Novus looked on, wary to let him go. “Ehhhhhh…fine. Just don’t cause more trouble than it’s worth.” She said. She turned back to Tempest. "Yeah, he made the Project: Novus suit for me. Well, not for me specifically, I was just in the right place at the right time.

Elias nodded.
He shook Tempest’s hand and stepped into a shadow

Back at his base, Elias flopped into his bed, falling asleep.

Tempest nods,
“So that’s what happened…I was wondering.”
He puts back on his gauntlet,
“By the way, don’t get on my bad side. I don’t do second chances very well.”

@meepinater
In a few hours Darkwing would develop a fever. it would become a high fever fairly quickly. It seems Darkwing became infected by a infection or virus by coming into contact with Tempest’s left hand. Eventually after a few days burn marks resembling Tempest’s fingertips would develop where they shook hands. A week later he would feel burning sensations, which would steadily get worse until the second week. It is recommended that he finds treatment as quickly as possible.

OOC: Here’s a quote to the power.

1 Like

She nods. “Okay then.” She says, starting into the air. It seems her autorepair in her suit had at least made enough progress to let her fly normally. “Follow me. Should be a short trip.”

Tempest follows. He seems unmoved by the fight that had just happened, as if it meant little to him.

elias woke up later. “Ugh.” He stumbled into his med room and took his temperature. “What- i better get some medicine.”
He took a fever pill. “This hasn’t happened before…”

Ooc: what kind of medicine would he need?

OOC: Seeing as it’s quite unusual, pain killers would help, until he got to a doctor’s, other than that the best bet is finding a cure or getting the cure from Tempest. He does have two weeks.

IC: Tempest says,
“What would you do if I just killed him…”

1 Like

Ooc: okay.

Elias rubbed his head. “Better…”
He walked into his kitchen and made himself a sandwich, eating it quietly.

She stayed silent for a short while. “I’d…I don’t know. That would be murder.” She says.
They soon approach a set of two large skyscrapers, attached to each other by a chute going over the road. “Right there it is.” Novus tells Tempest.

Tempest nods,
“It’s a bit different from his last place…it’s somehow more welcoming than his last place.”

She flies up to a window and opens it, flying inside, beckoning for Tempest to follow. “This way.”

Tempest follows. He keeps an eye out for the architecture of the room, and wonders what is inside.

It seems to be a pristine, metallic, futuristic room, almost empty. He’s lead to the door. “We’ll meet him in the cafeteria.”

Elias finishes his sandwich and sits at his computer.
“That tempest guy seemed weird…”
He shrugged and pulled up a video and sat back, relaxing.

Tempest nods. He silent after that question, though it barely bothered him. The morals of Earth and Celerion a quite different, murder isn’t right in either case, though it was more justifiable in the later planet’s law system.

He’s lead out into the hallway, where Catherine removes her helmet, revealing her face and her black-tipped-with-pink hair, which she brushes out of her face. She points down the hall. “Last door on your left before the turn is the cafeteria. Runa’ll be in soon, and so will I. He’s busy working and I need to go change.” She starts heading the other direction.

Tempest nods and walks to the designated door. Once he arrives he finds a chair and sits down. Letting out a deep sigh, Tempest removes his four eyed helmet and puts it on the ground by the chair.