2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina took a sip of her coffee.

“Hey! Wait! Valentines day is in two days… maybe I could do something for Bruce. I’ll have to think, though.” she thought as she sipped.

1 Like

“So what it’s your opinion about me, how do you find me as a person?” Bruce asked breaking the silence. “Valentine’s Day will be great, I’ll make her the happiest girl alive.” he thought.

“I think you’re a good person. Interesting, mysterious…” Katrina said thoughtfully.

1 Like

Sadie laughed, kissing him “it seemed like some kind of security. That robot before seemed to get that we aren’t supposed to be in this timeline.” Sadie smiled, just happy to have some time with him.

@meepinater
“I’ll meet you later Elias. Have my other half of my payment ready and I’ll have a package for you.” Klaw smiled, sending the message to his employer. He scanned the area around her, looking for his chance to grab her.

Elias, from the hospital waiting room, replied, “Got it. I might not be available for a while, I have a… slight problem. Feel free to drop her off at my base.” Elias sent Klaw the coordinates and instructions to keep Sadie secure, should Elias not be available.

She shrugs. “Eh.”

At that moment, Project: Runa walked in. “Sorry, working.” He said, looking at Tempest. “Good to see you again, Adam.”

His armor seemed almost exactly as it had all that time ago, condition and all, although fitting his new frame, which was slightly larger than before, though not to the point of being anything but thin.

Adam chuckles,
“Don’t worry my friend, we were just talking about how your armor is getting rusty.”

He gestures to his armor. “But I beg to differ, friend.” He says.

Adame replies,
“For a second I though you were young again. That’s some nice armor.”
He puts down his helmet, I got my own armor, it’s fairly effective."

“It looks it. Did Gridmaster give it to you?” He asked.

As Adam might have guessed, Runa still doesn’t take his mask off, even with everyone else relaxed enough to show their face.

Adam chuckles,
“Sadly not, I got it from his brother…you never met him, but he was called Plasmamaster, he worked as a scientist on Celerion and he was studying other species’ biology, so he might be able to understand them and make the planet of Celerion a better place for them. When I came he prepared this suit for me, so I could work alongside Gridmaster. It took a bit to explain to Plasmamaster that not everyone is a twin or a triplet.”

He chuckles. “Celestial names aren’t very creative when translated to English, are they?” He asks.

Adam perks up,
“Well…too be honest it’s more of a title, that describes their job and power. Gridmaster’s real name is Gure, which means “grid” or “order”. But I do suppose it’s not as elegant as some of our own names.”

OOC: Gure is pronounced as G ur R ee (ree as in reef) (gur as is well g+ur as in p er k)

“Just like with names in a lot of human tongues, they don’t translate too creatively to English.” He shrugs. “But, as is the way things go. What else have you been up too?”

Adam sighs,
“Right now I’m essentially a diplomat sent to Earth from Celerion. Their hoping to set good relations with the people of Earth, so they believed I was the best option. Of course that was after I retired from my master position. At one point you would’ve been calling me Tempestmaster, but I’m recently retired. I was working with their scientists recently we were discussing how we can use tachyons to relay information FTL style, like a Slip Ring.”

“Interesting.” He said. “Even with how advanced they are, they still find room for improvement. I admire that.” He gestured around. “We’ve also been advancing quite nicely if you can’t tell, thanks to Gridmaster’s help finding myself a more stable vein of my company’s main powersource.”

Adam nods,
“Also I have one more thing to tell you…”

“Yes?” He asks.

Catherine kicks back, listening to the conversation.

“Gridmaster recently passed the mantle…”
Adam waits to let it set in,
“Effectively he’s dead, and two have taken his place. you could consider them his children. They have yet to claim names and forms for themselves, but they’re so much like their father. Firemaster also died on the line of duty and Plasmamaster, who I recently mentioned, died to an explosion of unstable particles.”

Runa is silent for a bit. “…I see.” He says. “Well, we can only hope they grow to be like their predecessors.”