2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce stops and turns and looks at Katrina.
“What? You know I am right…” Bruce said. “What do you see when you look at me?” he asked.
“Well, I’ll tell you what I see…I see an arrogant man who learned in the hard way to live a just and righteous life. I am just a man in a world which Gods are among us, I couldn’t finish Black Hood then and look where it’s gotten me…I lost Antipatros and I almost lost you as well and now your dad…I couldn’t have beaten Black Hood what chance do I stand against your dad…I’m weak admit it…” he said closing his eyes and turned his head slightly facing the floor.

“No… I see the person who, through all the struggles and hard times still loves me and stays by me. That is true bravery.”
Katrina looked at Bruce.
“Something Black Hood doesnt have.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

@Mctoran
Elias grunted in pain.
“Stupid…” he growled.

1 Like

“…but I couldn’t protect you when that bounty hunter took you…” Bruce said.
(@meepinater)

“Do you really think that? Oh, Bruce. I let him take me. He told me that he was going to help get me out. My dad was going to kill him if he didnt get me.”
She smiled.
“And then who rescued me? You did.”

“I tried rescuing you…but if it wasn’t for Black Hood or that bounty hunter…I wouldn’t be here. Your dad would have killed me.” he said.

“No. He wouldn’t have. I know him… he would capture and torture me, feeding off of your anger. That’s his power. The more angry people get, the stronger he becomes.”
Katrina sighed and shifted in her chair.
“Besides, you were the first one to rescue me. Not just there, but in every single instance ever that I could have died. And yet, here I am. Here we are.”

“Wait.” Bruce said as he changed the subject. “The angrier someone gets the stronger he gets?” he said. “So how can I beat him without being angry…hmm.”

“Being happy. Joyful. That’s what his weakness is. I-”
She winced at the memory. "I remember. The said softly.

“Everything alright?” he asked as he walked closer towards her as he noticed she winced.

“The memories… I’m remembering more about my father… they’re so painful.” Katrina said, almost whispering.
“The things he did when he thought I wasn’t looking…”
She looked up at Bruce. “And the things he did to me… he wanted me to be a villain. I- I’m not sure what to think.”

“But he clearly failed.” Bruce noticed. “You are a good person. Better than I could ever be…”
(@meepinater)

“Bruce… you are the bravest peeson I ever know. To stand up against my father… that was something I could never do.”

Havoc landed in a parking lot, stumbling onto the hard pavement. He panted heavily, before beginning to laugh. The red energy faded, but Larson continued to laugh. “Looks like it’s time for Havoc to return…” he growled.

Grimblade left the CIA, not sure what was going on. He hopped on his bike and sped to Bruce’s house.
He walked up to the door and knocked on it, his face mask removed.

1 Like

Bruce smiles as he gently placed his hands on her waist and gently making her stand up.
“I love you, you know that?” he said softly as he went to kiss her…however, he heard a knock on the door.
Bruce sighed. “Oh perfect timing…wonder who it is…”

Katrina smiled.
“There’s my Bruce.”

GrimBlade knocked agajn. “Hello? Anybody home?”

Ooc: gtg, school

1 Like

“Yeah well I won’t make you wait.” he said as he kissed her passionately.
(@meepinater)

“We have suspicions that you, Ms Warren, ae working with criminals, come now or be killed!” Ted said

Jake was inside a hospital
“Don’t die on me!” Marcus cried
“Relax” Jake smiled “I have reached that age, and it’s what god wants”
“What does he want me for?” Marcus asked
“You have to give this to Spider-Man” Jake smirked
“Is he…” Marcus paused
“I don’t know” Jake replied “This has been loyal to me and now he needs a new master, those people gave me an epiphany you know, I felt god spoke to me, but remember Spider-Man, I was wrong about heroes these days” Jake died, Marcus started crying

Marcus carried the necklace Jake had given him, he was looking for Spider-Man
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Spider-Man was swinging through the streets still not over Isabel’s death.
(@MistikaFan)

Marcus saw Spider-Man
“HEY!” Marcus called
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Spider-Man hears it and lands in front of Marcus.
“What do you want?” he asked.
(@MistikaFan)

“Take this” He said handing him a necklace “It’s a gift from a dead man you know, he may not have treated us the best but…”
@MichaelTheLightBringer