2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Alright have a good day, Mercy.” Bruce said standing up.
“You too sir, but what about your wedding?” he asked.
“What about it?” Bruce said.
“Don’t you want for me to do some preparations?” the AI asked.
“No, however you might help with the design options but its a thing between me and her so. I’ve also got to call my family.” he said rubbing his eyes with his hand.
“It will be a hard thing to do.” Bruce said. “But I think I can get this suit off…but how about you start thinking about upgrading my suit as well?” he asked while he took the suit off.
“Well what kind of upgrades do you want this time?” the AI asked.
“Nanotech, find me resources.” Bruce said as he walked up stairs.

Hope was in the kitchen looking into the Window.

“Hey, Hope!” Katrina greeted the eagle.
She moved over to the coffee machine and began brewing herself a cup.

Hope squawked back saying hello.

Bruce went towards the couch and sat down and watched some TV.

1 Like

Katrina stroked Hope’s head, before taking her cup and sat down next to Bruce on the couch. She took a sip of the hot drink.
“Man, who knew getting kidnapped was hard?” She said.

Hope purled as she stroke her and went back into starring outside.

“Tell me about it. It did ruined our moment in away…” Bruce said.

1 Like

“Yeah…” She mused.
She sipped her coffee again.
“So what now? I mean, we have a while before our wedding… we should try to help get rid of my father some how.”

“Um don’t you want to marry first? I mean I don’t want for it to be delayed, plus I barely got out of that fight…I don’t know if I am up for another rematch…god sometimes I wish I had superpowers.” he sighed.

1 Like

Katrina nodded in agreement.
“I guess so. That’d be smart.”
She checked her phone.
“Catherine still hasn’t replied… Maybe I should try calling her later.” Katrina put her phone away.
“Don’t worry. We can train, and get better. Plus, I might have a few ideas for some upgrades for your suit.” She smiled wryly.

1 Like

Bruce leaned closely. “Nanotech will be nice.” he said soflty.

1 Like

“Much more than nanotech… I’m thinking I could incorporate the anti-havoc device into your suit, and the output could be modified into something that your suit could use to become stronger.” Katrina said, speaking faster as her brain made the connections.

1 Like

“So we are competing who talks faster about informations which we barely understand to one another?” he joked. He touches her check and kisses her. “But yeah that might just do.” he smiled.

1 Like

Katrina smiled.
“I could also incorporate a pulse of some sort to disrupt the flow of the energy… kinda like an EMP but more localized and a little more unique.” She said, speaking even faster.

“Too slow.” Bruce teased. “Come on you don’t need to prove anything.”

1 Like

“I know.” Katrina said, speaking normally paced.
“I just do that when I get really excited about something… we might just be able to take Karson down after all!” She said happily.

“Some Spider-Guy or whatever”

“Well there is a might, so how about you finish that cup of coffee and let me have fun?” he asked teasigly as he tickled her slowly.

1 Like

Katrina giggled.
“I can’t finish it if you’re tickling me!” She said amidst giggles.

1 Like

Bruce laughed amused by her giggles. “Well make me stop!” he teased tickling only with his finger tip.
(@meepinater)

Katrina swatted at his hand playfully.
“Okay, then.” She replied, smiling.

“Well you might want to finish your coffee first I don’t want for it to lie on the floor which then I’ll have to clean that up.” he said touching her belly lightly with his fingers tickling teasingly.

1 Like