2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina snorted.
“That wink was so weird looking.” She giggled.

“I try.” Bruce said. “But I can’t believe you said I have flub!” he teased jokingly as he himself laughed.
“I mean does this look like a flub to you?” he said showing off a bite of his abdomen abs.

“Yes, very flabby.” She teased. “The flab is jiggling all over.”

Bruce’s mouth simply dropped wide open. “No comment to that.” he said.

“I’m teasing!” She said, kissing him.

1 Like

While she kisses him he pocks her belly gently with his finger.
“Since when did you became good at teasing?” he asked.

“I’m learning on the fly.” She said.

“Yes but can you learn and top this.” as he moved he was on top of her and wrapped his hands around her holding her pretty close towards his own.
He started to kiss her passionately and little longer than usual as he whispered into her ear.
“I’m not going to lie the way you’ve been going with me it’s pretty hot.” he said kissing her neck multiple times as he then returned kissing her on her lips.

Katrina blushed.
“I’m glad you think so.” She whispered back, embracing the kiss and wrapping her arms around Bruce.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
Richard turned to Sadie. He seemed like he was about to say something. But he then hesitated, unsure if he should say it. FInally, Richard spoke. “What if I told you that Mark could be brought back?” He asked Sadie.

@MistikaFan
“No, I did not. What makes you think that anyways?” Christine responded.

“It is because I know so.” He whispered back kissing her heck a few times again. “Honestly I think I lost track of how many times we made out,” he said as a burst of laughter erupted.
“Did you keep track of?” he asked smiling. (@meepinater)

“No…” Katrina says.
“I only focus on the present at times like this.” She stroked Bruce’s face lovingly.

1 Like

Bruce touches her hand which was stroking him with and kissed it.
“I guess the correct answer…it’ll be….a lot.” he said smiling and chuckling

1 Like

“Oh, boy.” Katrina said.
“Guess I’ll have to up my game.”
She tapped her chin.
“Oh, tomorrow I am going out to coffee with Catherine to talk.”

1 Like

“Yes you do.” Bruce said kissing her.
“And as for the coffee meeting sure, have fun alright?” he said smiling.

“Will do!” Katrina said, embracing the kiss.

Good very good,” he said smiling. “Also I thought that Hope should be the one bringing the rings, you okay with that?” he asked.

“For the wedding? Absolutely! I’m sure she’d enjoy that.” Katrina replied.

“I think so too.” Bruce said. “Also since you are really good friends with Catherine you can go with her and buy a beautiful wedding dress such of a princess as yourself, I can’t do that you know seeing the bride before the wedding it brings bad luck in the marriage.”

1 Like

“Yup.” Katrina agrees.
“There’s a certain… etiquette to it.”