2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Mhm.” he agreed. “Man I can’t wait…it will be without a doubt a…well nervous day but hey we can do this!” he said with optimism in his voice taking her hand and intertwined his fingers with her’s.

1 Like

“Nervous is right.” Katrina said. “At least there won’t be too many people, right?” She kissed Bruce.

1 Like

He embraced her kiss. “Wel…um…uh…my family will come for sure, I’d say don’t worry they won’t make you nervous, but I’ll be there for you just remember if you are nervous I’ll probably be the same but I’d probably not show it…I hope.” he said chuckling.
“I’d hate to sweat again or have my hands shake life if I got a sickness or something.”
(@meepinater)

“I’ve heard rumors” Ted replied “Some of my men have overheard”
@Mctoran

“How?” She asked, smiling.

Richard reached up to his mask, and its lense created a projection. The image displayed was that of a man in a Plague Doctor suit. “This man is…was known as Alistair Spencer, but he was more infamously known as ‘The Plague Doctor’. 40 years ago, he was a fierce cult leader, but was eventually killed…” Richard paused for a moment. “-Anyways, Alistair was seemingly killed in a chemical plant explosion. However, he was revived shortly afterwards by some sort of resurrection serum.”

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Richard then stood up. “Based on my research, I have reason to believe that Alistair’s body is being contained somewhere within the vaults of this facility, not too far away from where Mark’s body is being held as well. If we can secure a sample of his blood, then apply it to Mark, we may have a chance at bringing him back.” Richard looked around at his partners. “So, are you in?”

“Of course. But how exactly are we going to do it anyway?” She asked. Sadie wanted him back more then anything but she was still struggling against her bloodlust to return to how she was before she met mark.

OOC: [quote=“Mctoran, post:3972, topic:48331”]
Richard then stood up. “Based on my research, I have reason to believe that Alistair’s body is being contained somewhere within the vaults of this facility, not too far away from where Mark’s body is being held as well. If we can secure a sample of his blood, then apply it to Mark, we may have a chance at bringing him back.” Richard looked around at his partners. “So, are you in?”
[/quote]

Isn’t Richard in prison with Jake?

IC:
the cops stood watching around, suddenly, one died then another, then another, soon they all died!

1 Like

“I’ve been wondering that myself.” Richard replied.

OOC: Yes.

IC: “Well, those rumors are false. It is simply a misunderstanding.” Christine Calmly replied.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Guards outside the prison, meanwhile, stood guard.

1 Like

“My sources are normally correctr, I have video proof” Ted paused “Miss Warren I had hoped you would be co-operative”
The two CIA Agents guarding Christine raised their guns
“Vincent, Clyde, bring her with me!” Ted said

Christine slowly backed away. “I am your superior, Vincent and Clyde! Don’t listen to them!” She declared.
@Khalsa721
“Klaw, help me out here!” Christine ordered.

Black Hood stood in the shadows nearby the Guarded Prison. “It’s time for fireworks to start,” he said grinning as he typed something on his gauntlet and the security shut down and random places started to explode.

“And last time I checked, you are my superior, you were hired by Shane, correct? Fun fact, you were actually next in line, luckily you won’t need Klaw since I am not arresting you, I actually need your help to arrest Black Hood, Clyde, Vincent, Klaw is a terrorist, we must keep Ms Warren safe!”

Harry sees the explosions from a distant, he speeds up his car and drives downtown
“Hey Ted, you played your games with the lady let?” Harry chuckled
“I think it’s Black hood!” Ted cries
“GET CHRISTINE OUT NOW!” Harry yells, he parks the car and armours himself up

“Sorry. I can’t let you touch my client.” He stepped in front of her, defending her. He still needed to release all that information to the public anyway before he could take over and the FBI was going to ruin it. “I wouldn’t go that far though. In fact if your looking for a partner I’m happy to release former employer info for a price.” Klaw smiled.

The guards were instantly on alert, searching for the culprit of the explosions.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@MistikaFan
Suddenly, shouting and alarms were heard outside. Sadie, Elias, and Hydron’s collars suddenly deactivated, falling to the ground. The cell doors open. “Let’s go.” Richard said as he stepped out. “Be on alert.”

“You’ll have to trust Klaw, at least for the time-being.” Christine said to the FBI, defending her bodyguard.

Sadie stepped out of the cell, trying to blend in with the crowd.

Towards the skies, there were constracts which started to shoot at the guards creating a distraction.
Black Hood started to walk towards the gate and entered inside making his way towards the main building.

Ethan woke up. “What is going on?!” he asked.
Jewels yawned. “Oh I think it’s prison breaking time my man,” he said in slang making himself ready to escape.
“But who would have done such a thing?” Ethan asked.
“Does it matter now?” Jewels said.

“Fine!” Ted grumbles, suddenly a pontiac trans am from the 70s crashes through the glass balcony
“Hey!” Harry smirks “Ted, you finally found a girl?”
“She’s my coworker!” Ted yelled
“Sheesh!” Harry replied, suddenly agents start dying, a sniper is on a nearby roof shooting “Get in, or Jake’s gonna kill me!”
@Mctoran

“Roger that son!” Jake smirks

Ethan noticed that his collar was deactivated and his cell gate was open.
He felt the surge through him as his powers were back, he looks at his hands only to see it was burning, he smirks.
“Oh I’ve missed you,” he said closing his fist extinguishing the flame.
“Well let’s get the heck out of here.” Jewels said as he got out of the cell followed by Ethan.

Harvey looks out his manor window, smiling at the chaos
“One day all this will be mine!” He smirks “Pity 'bout Kyro though, I always told him playing with little girls would get him nowhere!”