2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Elias stood where he was.
“You guys go!” He spread the shadow to the cell.
“If you jump in, it’ll take you to my basement. The CIA doesn’t know it’s there.” He said.

Black Hood enters the main building only to see chaos as prisoners were fighting against the guards and somewhere escaping.
He made his way into the direction of cell number #2525 Black Hood carried a briefcase with him.
Ethan and Jewels spotted him and they hid. Black Hood approached them, Ethan was about to use his powers but Black Hood spoke first.

“Relax, I am not your enemy,” he said assuring him that.

“Oh, it’s you…” Ethan said not surprised.

“Yeah me.” Black Hood confirmed. “It is time,” he said throwing him the briefcase.

Ethan catches it and opened it only to see his suit. “What would you have me do?” he asked.

“I want you to take care of this City, there are heroes which resurfaced, like Spider-Man which killed Kyro.” Black Hood said showing him a hologram with his gauntlet.

“So you want him gone?” he asked. “What’s in it for me?”

“What’s in it for you?” Black Hood said chuckling. “Is that you’ll finally get to see your wife and daughter again, how does that sound?” he asked tempting.

“You sure you can fulfill your promise?” Ethan asked.

“If you get the job done, yes I can and will.” Black Hood assured him. “Now chop chop, get that suit on and destroy this prison when all the prisoners are gone or when I give you the hint.” Black Hood said.

Ethan sighed and puts on his suit mechanical sounds could be heard as it wrapped around him and armored him up as he became Nexus.

Suddenly a prisoner walks up to Black Hood
“My master has a meessage for you, he wants someone dead” The criminal said
@MichaelTheLightBringer

"Who then? " Black Hood asked.

“Dogboy” he stammers, suddenly the criminal is shot a load of times and falls to the ground dead, the assasin who killed him leaves but only after saying
“We want him dead… now!”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Oh, family is fine.” Katrina said.

1 Like

“Good.” he said smiling tapping her nose. “So how you want to spend this night? Watch some TV or continue with our little adventure?”

“Yeah, I’ll think about it.” Black Hood said.

Nexus’s powers were at full strength and he started to roast the guards with hell-fire as he flew.

“I dunno… TV honestly sounds kinda good, but we can always do a bit of both.”

“Ignore them!” The hitman yelled, he closed the doors, locking some prisoners in but most managed to escape, he then let off what he called ‘Ultra-92’ a toxic gas, harming the guards but not killing them

“Well then.” he said kissing her as he took the TV Controller. “So what do you want to watch?” he asked.

“Don’t do that!” Nexus said burning the doors down and letting the prisoners escape. “That is the part of the plan get in my way and be incinerated,” he warns him.

“I’d love to see you do that” The hitman smirks “But do as you want” he sounds very feminine
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Something good… Maybe Sherlock?”

“Okay,” he said switching to Sherlock. “Guess what beautiful, I am a Sherlock as well.” he joked. (@meepinater)

“Don’t test me.” Nexus said tearing through the Guards as Black Hood casually walked around whistling.

The Hitman hands him a literal test it says the following
Name: Isabella Syd
Class: Maths
Teacher: Ms Shimper
Date: May-11-59
In a little heart it says C+I 4EVA, the hitman leaves

Nexus burns the test as he was not interested in such things. He continued the mayhem as prisoners where escaping and Black Hood was enjoying it.

Millie walks around, she had hoped walking around would make her forget the pain of losing her friend, instead she feels it makes things just feel worse…

“Are you, now?” Katrina asked.
“Do you have the deerstalker?”

Llillaa growls,
“Still not your own body is it? I don’t suppose you were created that way.”

Tempest says,
“There’s one at each wrist and ankle. I can do the rest from there.”
Resonate walks over and undoes the wrist and ankle. Lights on Tempest’s armor go red and he presses a button that splits suit, the back raising up. Adam crawls out of the suit and presses a button on his wrist closing the suit and locking it. Adam says,
“It will be a while, but the suit will be running again.”

“Yes I am, I am anything you want me to be.” he said kissing her. (@meepinater)
“But I think I might have a deerstalker, if that is what you want.” he winked.

1 Like

Millie sits on a bench, she hopes the pain goes away, it’s still there, she looks at an old poster on a dingy wall, nothing seems to make her happy anymore, it was her favourite band